BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Trisha B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used clean and clear for years I really like the morning burst for the scent and the refreshing feeling I get when I wash my face in the morning ! It's great because I have sensitive skin and I don't have any allergic reactions to it
Shameemma M.
Sacramento, CA
I use the morning and night time cleanser every day it does the work of magic. I bought it at walmart you can find it any where. The bottle itself can be more secured but other than that the expectations are high. They are recommended to people who are concerned about there looks.
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
I love the way it makes me feel in the morning. it is very refreshing and makes me feel clean but i am not sure if it does much for my skin. I never feel like it is doing anything in that area but it is a nice way to wake up in the morning.
Marilyn D.
Mount Airy, MD
Oh my, this is my favorite product ever. I don't think I will ever need another face wash because this one is perfect. I'm not even exaggerating I use it everyday, and actually in the night too. It's perfect for cleaning your face and has those little beads that really wake you up
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
This is what I actually use every morning for my face. I love how the scent wakes me up and the beads are soft on my skin. I can always feel cleaner after using this Morning Burst Clean & Clear face wash. My skin softer, and never dries out!
Rachael L.
East meadow, NY
Love this product. Literally only use half a pump every morning and it leaves my face feeling minty fresh. It's a great way to start my day and it's definitely gentle on the skin--doesn't feel abrasive in any way. I would recommend this product to anyone overall, sensitive skin or not.
Ashley K.
I keep the bottle in my shower, but I also use it on occasion before bed. I love the smell and microbead action. Sometimes, especially in the coldest of winters, it dries out my skin, but moisturizer fixes it easily. I don't use anything else!
heather m.
Camden, SC
Its a great cleanser if you have oily skin however I have dry skin so when i use this I have to make sure that i don't forget to moisturize.I love how is smells too its got a citrus scent and its got a cooling sensation after you wash you face.
Kathryn H.
This cleanser is great for removing makeup and helping you to look energized in the morning. However, I would not recommend it to anyone who is struggling with acne because it will not provide sufficient medicines to help control your problem.
Brittany Y.
I use this every morning without fail and it works so well. I love that it wakes me up and gives my skin a boost of moisture every morning. Definitely a holy Grail this spring.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?