BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Shameemma M.
Sacramento, CA
I use the morning and night time cleanser every day it does the work of magic. I bought it at walmart you can find it any where. The bottle itself can be more secured but other than that the expectations are high. They are recommended to people who are concerned about there looks.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I used to use this product in the past and was never happy with the results. When I learned I had a citrus allergy it made total sense why I never saw any progress. I loved using this product but unfortunately it was not for me due to my allergy.
Jessie H.
I have very sensitive skin and find this to be very gentle! It exfoliates and cleanses so well with almost no irritation! It is a little drying but overall it's a great product.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I think this is a great cleanser if you have oily skin. Otherwise I would use it only once in a while. It does smell really good and wake up your face. The downside for me and others is that it tends to dry out the skin. I use it once a week.
Rachael L.
East meadow, NY
Love this product. Literally only use half a pump every morning and it leaves my face feeling minty fresh. It's a great way to start my day and it's definitely gentle on the skin--doesn't feel abrasive in any way. I would recommend this product to anyone overall, sensitive skin or not.
Atrisha C.
Norfolk , VA
I love this stuff. It's the first face soap I have used that doesn't dry my face out. The little beads in it helps my my fave feel cleaner. I recommend this to everybody I know as the best face cleanser.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I go back to this cleanser from time to time when I experience breakouts. I like the texture and the tiny little micro beads. It doesn't irritate my skin and the smell is great!
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
Best scrub I've used so far. It does feel like a deep scrub and it noticeably reduces black heads. Smells great and leaves skin feeling refreshed. I love using it as a morning face wash. I definitely recommend it and will certainly buy again!
Sabrina S.
This product was an amazing use for me, I'd give it a 9/10 only bc I used to trouble with oily skin and it really helped me out but actually caused me to start having dry skin ... however it honestly brought a burst of energy to my face every morning. Overall is a great product.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
So refreshing! I only use this in the mornings and it really does help wake me up and get my day going. Very gentle on my skin and helps hydrate. I follow up with a daily moisturizer too.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?