BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brandi G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I normally have VERY oily skin, but I've been using this for about a month now, and i notice i have to use a lot more moisturizer because my skin feels very dry. I like that it tingles and wakes my skin up. But i can't get over how dry my skin is.
Alexis C.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product.When i had it I used it just about everyday. They come in so many smells that just wake me up in the morning. But I was hoping it would work on acne but I haven't seen any improvement on my acne. But still love this product.
Serena C.
Mountain Top, PA
I do like the smell and gentle cleansing of this facial wash. It has just minimal scrubbing beads to add an extra umph to just a regular face wash. Though for a greater feeling of clean I wish they just had a bit more scrubbing beads to really knock of that dead skin and wake up my face.
Gaby L.
Mesa , AZ
I love this cleanser and cannot go a day without using it. It gives my skin a gentle cleanse and provides a nice glow. I have very oily skin so I use this every morning to wash away oil and clean my pores and it works very well. My husband uses it as well because he has oily skin too.
Robin R.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this product for my children because they both have acne. I have some acne also but not bad. I tried this one morning and loved it! It made my face feel so clean..I felt refreshed and wide awake its awesome. It helped their acne also.
Tara S.
Farmingville, NY
I love this morning burst cleanser. I use it every morning and it smells great. Not really sure how much it wakes me up but I still love it. I use the clean and clear night time cleanser at night. I have clear healthy skin and have no complaints!
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is a nice product. It definitely cleans your pores and keeps you blemish free. I also like the odor - it does pep me up in the morning. The only downside is that it dries my skin more than I want it to.
Nancy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I Would always use this when I'm still half sleeping it also helps to clean the oily & dirt for over night face it also helps you wake up but once you stop using it you start feeling dead skin well thats how i felt but other than that its good :)
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
I have combination ski and have always struggled with finding a cleanser that doesn't dry me out or make me produce excess oil. I have found that this is one of the only cleansers that helps keep my skin clear without any of the side effects.
Silka A.
Staten Island, NY
I like this wash early in the morning. it is easy on your skin and very invigorating. i used the other washes from this brand the creamy ones i found were too oily for my skin. they actually caused breakouts. this one didn't really clear my skin but i think with more use it has potential.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?