BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
I love this face wash! The scent is great and it really does wake you up in the morning!!! It leaves your face feeling really clean and fresh and soft as well and is nicely priced!
Shelby P.
Works great on my face! Love the smell and the small particles in it. Bought a small sample at Wal-Mart for use. Gentle on the face, leaves smooth feeling. Nice little travel bottle, decent in size. Would use it again, especially for bigger breakouts
Brittney M.
I bought this product to keep my face clean, but when first using the product it came up short in expectations. After using the face wash, my face was very dry. My face hurt and I could not use this product any more. It was a waste of money for me.
Kristen D.
My all time favorite face wash! I've used this one since high school! I love the smell and how it makes my face tingle! I'll even use it at night! It does great with my sensitive skin, so try this out if you do to and need a face wash! Great for all ages!
Jennifer R.
Smyrna, SC
I used to use this product every morning. I liked how it helped get my going in the mornings. It smelled good, however I did not like that sometimes the beads, if not kept away from my hair, would get into my hair and I had a hard time getting it out without having to wash my hair again.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I absolutely love using this face wash every morning it wakes me up and makes my skin feel awake. It is also very gentle on your skin so there's there's no drying like with some face washes. I'm finally almost done with mine and will definitely consider buying this again.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
This is an awesome cleanser for use in the morning. It is easy to apply and rinses off very nicely. I do like to use other products for removal of makeup and evening cleansing that are Clean and Clear as well. They have a whole line of products.
Asia C.
Lord I started using this product one week and omg I fell in love and saw a major result. My skin became so smooth and it made it so much easier to apply my revlon 24 stay foundation to my face. I used this product just once plus i used other stuff with it such as I applying glue mask to my face. Warm water mixed with a homemade asprin scrub. But I love this product so much.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I love how cool and fresh my skin feels after using this. When it comes to cleansers, I prefer Lush, but this one gets the job done, although not extraordinarily. I find it to be ordinary, but not in a bad way. It works for me, especially in the shower.
Angela D.
Halethorpe, MD
I heard about this product from Tess Christine on youtube and decided to try it. I needed a morning face wash anyways. Clean and Clear products has many good reviews, but nothing is perfect. This works, but this itself won't get rid of your acne. But it only gets rid of most of your breakouts.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?