BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
This cleanser left my face feeling very sticky, as if it wouldn't rinse off all the way. It also dried it out after using it for awhile.

My skin is pretty sensitive, and does get dry easy. It might be fine for some but I did not like it at all.
Elaina G.
I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years and I love it! It works great against my acne if I use it right and the bursting beads definitely feel good on my face. it's not too harsh and smells great.
Michele M.
I tried this cleanser, and I must say that while it does get my face clean, it does not have that "wow" factor that other cleaners have. However, it does have a nice smell to it when I am washing my face. May or may not purchase again in the future.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
While I love the smell of this product, it absolutely wreaked havoc on my skin. I developed red splotchy patches one day after using, and three days (even after discontinuing the product usage) later I broke out with terrible pimples all over my face.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
It is the only face wash that I use. Nothing else works as well. I have weirdly sensitive skin. This is the only product that makes my face feel clean and not sore. I have been using if for several years. It smells good. Makes me feel fresh and clean.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I love the smell of the morning burst. I wouldn't go as far as the commercial goes and say that it wakes me up but it's a nice scent if you like your cleaner to be scented and it does a fine job in keeping my face clean and clear and looking great.
Nicole N.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is a great product, I love using it as part of my morning routine, it awakens my face, and keeps it silky smooth, it also has a nice scent.
Asia C.
Lord I started using this product one week and omg I fell in love and saw a major result. My skin became so smooth and it made it so much easier to apply my revlon 24 stay foundation to my face. I used this product just once plus i used other stuff with it such as I applying glue mask to my face. Warm water mixed with a homemade asprin scrub. But I love this product so much.
Martina C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This product is so amazing. I've purchased it twice already and I'm about to purchase it again. It actually does wake you up. I usually put it on at night too and if I see that there are a few pimples growing, I use this with a moisturizer and the next morning, the pimpples are almost gone every time. Definently something I recommend to every girl out there who has trouble waking up and has acne prone skin.
Kristen D.
My all time favorite face wash! I've used this one since high school! I love the smell and how it makes my face tingle! I'll even use it at night! It does great with my sensitive skin, so try this out if you do to and need a face wash! Great for all ages!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?