BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Anndria T.
I love using this clean and clea morning burst oil-free facial cleanser. It does not leave my skin feeling oily or gross. I love hte little moisturizing beads - they feel like a good morning therapy for your skin. I follow up with a good oil free face lotion.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
This cleanser left my face feeling very sticky, as if it wouldn't rinse off all the way. It also dried it out after using it for awhile.

My skin is pretty sensitive, and does get dry easy. It might be fine for some but I did not like it at all.
Rachel W.
I love this face cleaner so much! It definitely does its job and it makes your face feel amazing. I would buy this over and over again. Also it smells awesome. It is well worth the price. If you need a new face cleaner this is one everyone should try out
Jennifer C.
Makes my skin really dry and tight. It is a bummer this face wash had this effect because the morning burst concept is something that's a great concept. I wish it was as good as I had hoped. Won't be repurchasing unless they figure out the formula.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
I liked this for waking me up but it did nothing but harm my skin in the end. It dried my skin out....yet left it oily at the same time. Like there was a weird residue on my skin that caused me to break out. Over all I had a horrible experience with it.
Nicole N.
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is a great product, I love using it as part of my morning routine, it awakens my face, and keeps it silky smooth, it also has a nice scent.
Maria Elena L.
Wheeling, IL
I used it for a week and I noticed my face would get extremely dry and my nose would peel so I stopped using it. The brand is good, But this particular product wasn't for my skin type. Using something for sensitive skin turned out to work way better!
Ella W.
Oviedo, FL
I have been using this every day since I bought it, I will wake up in the morning and wash my face with this. It smells good and makes you feel good but I don't really think it was meant for getting rid of acne?? I have little acne on my forehead and it will just come and go. Not sure if the product has anything to do with it or if it is because of stress coming and going. But it is great beyond that!!!! :)
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Ever since I've used Morning Burst, I haven't used anything else. It keeps your face oil free throughout the day. Each and every scent is just amazing. And of course it's a great waker-upper. It definitely makes you feel rejuvenated in the morning.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
I love this stuff I was using it for only a few days when I noticed my skin becoming softer and brighter and it made the blackheads on my nose disappear. I did moisturize after every use just so my skin wouldn't get to beat up from the micro beads.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?