BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Moranda Y.
A very refreshing cleanser. I don’t feel as if it does anything to clear my acne, but it is a good value and extremely affordable. It makes me feel refreshed. It takes off makeup and impurities. I would recommend if you’re looking for a simple cleanser with beads.
Alexzandra M.
Pasadena, TX
This cleanser is the bomb.com!! The morning burst ball’s it has wakes me up and somehow energized me for the day. First time user and will most likely be bought again. Highly recommend to anybody for better skin.
Amanda H.
I’ve been using this facial cleanser since high school and still love it. I like to purchase the duo pack for day and night use. The scent is refreshing and it works for normal skin without drying it out. I would not recommend for acne as it is a lighter cleanser.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this only because of the scent. It smells very fresh and citrusy which definitely wakes you up in the morning. It also made my skin feel soft and clean but didn't do much to help my breakouts or prevent them. Not a good cleanser if you are looking to help with acne.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
Aside from the smell of this and that it did great at waking me up a bit more in the shower, it dried my face out a little after the shower. I used it for the wake me up effect and I love the smell of it but don’t like my face feeling stiff after use. Probably won’t buy this again.
Kacey M.
Troutman, NC
I love this product so much it so hydrating it has good packaging it’s so effective. It’s my favorite cash wash ever. Every time I use it I feel so refreshed and it did make my expectations and yes I would buy it again!
Holly F.
Williamsburg, OH
Refreshing and cleans well. Made my pores feel clean. Rinses clean and doesn’t exacerbate my oily or dry skin issues. I have used this sporadically for a couple of years. Did everything it should have. Easy to find just about anywhere and very inexpensive
Celena B.
Chase, MD
This facial cleanser tends to dry my skin out. I have pretty normal skin so that's concerning. I do like the pump packaging and find that easy to use, however it can be annoying if you plan to take this product traveling. I neither loathe nor love this product.
Maria C.
I use this everyday in the morning because it helps open my Pours and when that happens it gets into your skin and it’s like a refreshing feeling I recommend everyone use it
Adriana P.
this feels as good as my $28 high end cleanser!!! honestly i use it much more often throughout the day than just in the morning. It makes me feel clean and fresh, without impacting the level of hydration in my skin negatively. Definitely one of my go-to's.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?