BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jane P.
My favorite morning cleanser! It cleans and refreshes my sensitive skin without any acne medicated treatments in the formula. It's non drying and has a pleasant smell. My only gripe is that the beads in the wash aren't biodegradable!
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
My all-time favorite cleanser to use when my skin needs something to help it feel more refreshed. Readily available at your local drugstore or grocery store. I love the scent, and find it to be gentle enough for my sensitive skin! I definitely would recommend.
Eucary N.
I love the smell very invigorating. It didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It didn't feel overly moisturized either. It helped to keep the small bumps I get from time to time at the creases on my nose at bay. My face always feels fresh when I use this.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA
I have sensitive skin that drys out really easily. This morning face cleanser works so great with my skin. I use it in the shower and I always feel so refreshed and awake after using it.
Crystal G.
Greensboro , NC
I use this in the shower in the mornings and it is very refreshing. The smell is also a plus. It was inexpensive and I found this product at Walmart. I probably will not buy it again because I like trying different products but it is a good quality product.
Tiffany G.
Grethel, KY
This is a very great product. It gets my skin extremely clean. The smell is very nice, and no where near as harsh as I expected. The beads act as a light exfoliate to get that deep clean you would expect from this brand. I would recommend it to almost anyone.
Marsha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser with Bursting Beads is a very good product that you can find reasonably priced anywhere around you. This product leaves my skin, nice and soft and is in a nice size bottle. I would definitely purchase it again.
Hadia K.
Norman, OK
This was the first cleanser i ever used and i fell in love. What happened to being this review from an A to a B was that there are better, not only better in other brands but better in the brand itself. I have now loved to learn their foaming facial wash. Its a good cleanser, no doubt, but there's better.
Before buying this I thought it was silly for it to be called morning burst...I assumed it was just a way to try and sell it, but my sister convinced me to try it. AND IT WAS A DELIGHTFUL ADDITION TO MY MORNING ROUTINE. the citrus smell and feel really get your senses going and promote a positive feel
Gracie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I do love the way this cleanser leaves my skin feeling but it does not wake me up as much as it claims to. I normally use it right after i wake up so i figured i would feel the full effects but i never have. My skin feels soft and completely clean after, but the only thing that wakes me up is a shower.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?