BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Carrie M.
Winnsboro, SC
I love this facial cleaner, because it always leaves my face feeling tingly clean and ready to take on the day. I use this cleaner every day and have seen an amazing change in my complexion and acne. As an entire brand, clean and clear never leaves me disappointed.
Zoe M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Great for oily skin! Leaves your skin refreshed and clean, only critic I would have is this product isn't suited for sensitive or dry skin you really need to have non sensitive skin and oily skin
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
I used just one time at my friend house and omg I was so surprised I loved so much but I can't find anywhere and it's really good , helps you wake up and clean your skin to prepare to receive makeup if you are like me that wear makeup everyday it's really important to buy !!!
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
So easy to use specially with a pump and you just you what your face you rub it on and then you wash it off again it seems so easy the only thing I wish they had where the guy like can't make up remover pads but for the morning burst they have one for the night one but
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
This is one product that I cant live without. I use it every time I shower and at nighttime I use the night version of it. It makes your face feel icy cool and helps you keep it blemish free. I would recommend to teenagers and even adults. It's cheap and it really works.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love the smell of this facial cleanser the smell and the bursting beads really wake you up in the morning. It makes my skin really soft. I love this facial cleanser but it doesn't clear my acne.
Amanda W.
This facial cleanser left me with a painful red rash for over a week! Apparently there is an ingredient in either allergic to or doesn't agree with my skin but I won't be purchasing this again. Not a fan of scaly hurting skin.
Saleen F.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had high hopes for this product and it just doesn't do it. it burns my face sometimes which makes me not want to use it at all. This came from target, and it's just disappointing. I don't think it does anything at all. I won't buy this again, and would not recommend.
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
Though it says morning burst, I use this face wash no matter what time of day it is. It is cheap and really easy to use with the pump action top so I can keep it in the shower at all times. I bought this product at Wal-Mart but have seen it at other areas like Ulta.
Chante H.
I absolutely love this product. It makes my face feel so clean after every use. I wasn't expecting it to be a good product because of the price but I was wrong. It has a great smell and leaves you feel energetic
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?