BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
j d.
This is a really react product....defiantly a good drugstore option! It is perfect for the morning because it refreshes and hydrates your face....not to mention the smell is very good!! It did not leave my face feeling dry but after I used it my face felt very smooth and soft!!
Rayme T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really hate that this cleanser has microbeads in it. It does an efficient job at cleansing, and if you have oily, non acne prone skin, this is a prime daily cleanser. However, the microbeads provide no help to the cleanser and just damage the enviroment.
Montica Y.
Clintwood, VA
Love this facial cleanser. It's a great price and goes along way. It really makes my skin feel great in the mornings..it really feels like it refreshes you and your face before you apply your other products. Leaves a glow
Sissy G.
Statesboro, GA
I really like using this product in the morning. I keep it in my shower and it's smell really does give you a morning burst. I've noticed that when I don't use it my face tends to become a bit oilier throughout the day. I would recommend this as a go to fash wash.
Brandi D.
Loved the scent of the cleanser and it worked well. The pump is easy to use with one hand and bubbles up great. There were a few things I didn't love about it. First, if you have sensitive skin it does kind of burn and secondly, it stings more than other facial soaps if you happen to get it in your eyes.
Mia L.
I use this every morning and it smells really great! There are little balls in there which I don't really know what they are but are cool to feel when you wash your face. love this product
Shanerys M.
i think that this was a really good product. it wasn’t disappointing at all. only thing is that i recommend that you use a moisturizer after using it. you could get this product anywhere and i do recommend this product to any of you guys with oily and dry skin.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
If I could give this 0 stars I would. It was absolutely horrible. I have combination skin and this wash made me break out so badly I cried. I seriously looked like a pizza face. In my opinion it is too highly priced as well. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Logan S.
I have used this product since high school and it has always worked for me. Throughout puberty I was using this product to get rid of oily skin which caused pimples. Those bursting beads make your skin feel awakened also!
Rorie D.
Indianapolis, IN
When I first started using this product I could see results, but as time went on it started making my face worse.
However, my 8 year old nephew loves the stuff and it leaves his face glowing and soft.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
Does this product really work? I have been wanting to try it but I feel like the commercial makes out to be a lot more then what it really is. Opinions ?
Natalie S.
Does this burn your face or skin when you put it on? or does it burn your eyes?
Crysta M.
Diamond Springs, CA
Do you girls/boys wash your face with this only in the morning? If not, what do u use at night time?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
Does this product really make you feel more awake in the morning??
Angelica B.
Am I the only one that loves the smell of this stuff?