BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Emilee S.
Louisville, KY
I wasn’t sure I liked this for the longest time but I really do now. I like it in the morning because it really does help me wake up and it seemed to control my acne well. The only thing I didn’t like was that the balls of burst made a mess in my sink.
Kelsey C.
Bolivar, MO
I use this as part of my every day summer morning routine to keep my face fresh and oil free throughout the day. Definitely plan on repurchasing for a few friends. great go to product for a wake up call in the morning. or throughout the day if i forget
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin and acne pronce skin. I used this product and it actually managed to help me maintain my face acne free. I didn't use any other skin products besides that. Scent is ok and it does have a refreshening feeling when you wash your face in the morning. helps wake me up lol. I don't use it anymore because I like changing up my face products.
Claire M.
This is perfect for when I just wake up. It is refreshing and I love how it feels on my skin. I have felt an enormous difference in my skin, too. My friend recommended this product to me, and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else.
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
I regularly buy this for my pre-teen daughters. They love the fresh scent. It is a part of their morning wake-up routine. The girls told me that after they rinse it off they get a cool sensation that feels refreshing. Their skin also looks great.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This was just okay for me. Didn't do anything special or wake me up. Just cleaned my skin ok, dried it out & made it feel a light tight. Smells nice. There are many other good choices.
Randi H.
Portland, OR
This stuff just WAKES your whole face up. Perfect for Morning- Perfect name- Morning BURST!Smells clean and fresh. Soon as my daughter saw I had some,she made me buy her a bottle of her own. No wy was I sharing this stuff-too good!Love my @CLEAN & CLEAR and I am an @Influenster so I know my stuff!
Jackelen  P.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is alright in my opinion it does burn a lil on the face , but the beads scrubs a lot of dirt & oil off your face , it isn't a very pleasant cleanser to use but it isn't bad either , give it a try yourself ! Everyone has different skin types
Nhung V.
Westminster, CA
I used this Clean and Clear morning burst the Lemongrass one every morning and boy does it wake up up. The smell of it the fresh feeling of the face fast afterwards is very refreshing. It really helps me wake up in the morning without feeling so tired.
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
I feel like I have found heaven using this islg makes my skin feel really clean which an important factor being that it is a cleanser I used to wake up and feel hot and sticky but this cools my skin dwn and itI makes my breakouts fo.away which I am so
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?