BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This was just okay for me. Didn't do anything special or wake me up. Just cleaned my skin ok, dried it out & made it feel a light tight. Smells nice. There are many other good choices.
Talia P.
Tracy, CA
This is my go-to cleanser when i cannot afford Mary KAY. That is the only time i will buy this cleanser. It does feel good to wash your face with, however if you have skin conditions such as acne, dry skin, etc. then i would not recommend it. It does not control breakouts, if anything it makes them worse. and if you have dry skin, it dries it out more.
Miranda B.
Lenoir, NC
I use this facial cleanser everyday! It is amazing! I find it to be very effective in not only cleaning my face, but it doesn't leave any oily feeling, nor does it leave my face feeling dry. It is very affordable and well worth the price. I will continue to be a loyal customer of this product!
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin and acne pronce skin. I used this product and it actually managed to help me maintain my face acne free. I didn't use any other skin products besides that. Scent is ok and it does have a refreshening feeling when you wash your face in the morning. helps wake me up lol. I don't use it anymore because I like changing up my face products.
Victoria M.
I like to use this in the morning to have that menthol tingly feeling however I had to start mixing it with an acne wash because I didn't feel like it was helping to control breakouts.
Randi H.
Portland, OR
This stuff just WAKES your whole face up. Perfect for Morning- Perfect name- Morning BURST!Smells clean and fresh. Soon as my daughter saw I had some,she made me buy her a bottle of her own. No wy was I sharing this stuff-too good!Love my @CLEAN & CLEAR and I am an @Influenster so I know my stuff!
Jackelen  P.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is alright in my opinion it does burn a lil on the face , but the beads scrubs a lot of dirt & oil off your face , it isn't a very pleasant cleanser to use but it isn't bad either , give it a try yourself ! Everyone has different skin types
Emilee S.
Louisville, KY
I wasn’t sure I liked this for the longest time but I really do now. I like it in the morning because it really does help me wake up and it seemed to control my acne well. The only thing I didn’t like was that the balls of burst made a mess in my sink.
Claire M.
This is perfect for when I just wake up. It is refreshing and I love how it feels on my skin. I have felt an enormous difference in my skin, too. My friend recommended this product to me, and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone else.
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
This product definitely leaves your face feeling fresh and clean... It was my favorite face wash to use in the morning. However, if I used it for too many days in a row, it would start to make my face break out. Other than that, a great product for sure.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?