BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Joany G.
I love the way this cleanser smells. It did seem to make me break out when I first used it. Probably because my skin wasn't used to it but it cleared after about a week. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it. I will continue buying this product.
Ashley L.
My morning wouldn't be right if I didn't use this face wash. It wakes me up and I love how the little beads get everything and make my face feel so fresh and soft. I have sensitive skin and I don't have any problems with it irritating my skin or anything!
Stay S.
Love the fresh tingle this facial wash gives me! This facial wash doesn't dry my skin out, but still cleanses my face nicely. it smells amazing, and the exfoliating beads are wonderful
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I currently use this, but I haven't noticed any differences in my skin. I continue getting pimples, blackheads every once in a while. There hasn't been any oil reduction or softening on my skin either lol what is this facial cleanser supposed to do again!!???
Nicole T.
Lynchburg, VA
Morning burst has been my favorite cleanser! It's effective and keeps my skin feeling clean. Also really does wake me up in the morning and well priced! I would recommend it to anyone and I sure will keep buy it!
Elizabeth H.
Lemoore, CA
I have been using morning burst for 3 months now and what comes in mind is WOW!!! It has improved my skin by cleaning it up and making it so smooth. I just love how it makes your face feel so clean and healthy. I was really never a big fan of clean and clear, but this definitely has changed my mind.
Marisol E.
I love this face wash and the way it makes my skin feel. I feel like you can really feel it cleaning your skin. However, when my mom used it her face broke out with a red reaction, so be careful with sensitive skin. Otherwise I really like it for my skin!
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorite facial cleansers. I am not much of a morning person, but once it touches my skin it really wakes me up and it smells so good. Not to mention that it actually works with my combination skin and my blemishes are gone within a few hours.
Kylie D.
The smell of this product really refreshes you for a nice morning wake up. The beads in the gel gently exfoliate while getting a gentle clean. I use this product in the shower every morning and I haven't used anything else for years. I definitely recommend
Susan M.
Pine Bluffs, WY
I love using this product, but because of recent outcries of those little tiny beads being unable to break down and them making it to the ocean and harming animals, I'm concerned about using any product with little beads in it. I will no longer purchase this product for that reason. Otherwise, I do feel like this product did leave my face feeling clean.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?