BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
Love, Love, LOVE this face wash! I have a 3 step skin care routine and this has been part of it for 4 years! Smells great, priced right, and keeps acne away! Overall just a great product!
Jazmine R.
Tempe, AZ
I like to use this product in the shower in the mornings. I enjoy the micro-beads that exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling nice n' clean. Clean &  Clear has always been a OG. I think that they are going to remain on my to-go beauty list for awhile.
Chelc F.
Erie, PA
Clean and Clear is my go to for anything facial related. I began with the Morning Burst and quickly realized I had to try more of their products! Never going back to anything else! Super affordable and great product!
Joey B.
Topeka, KS
I really like this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. The beads somehow get in my eyes if they don't pop, not sure how since my eyes are closed, but they do get in there. Nothing that a little water doesn't take care of though. Good product!
Caroline H.
Homestead, PA
Love this product also it worked great on me but a little drying after yes it meet expectations also removed my makeup I buy it from Walmart supercenter I was gentle and harsh in my opinion but I do use it one a week I would buy it again always I loved it
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I feel so cliché, like I'm on a commercial, when I use this wash. I love it though. The beads are so light, I don't really feel them. The scent is very refreshing and it really does wake you up!
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have oily skin and acne pronce skin. I used this product and it actually managed to help me maintain my face acne free. I didn't use any other skin products besides that. Scent is ok and it does have a refreshening feeling when you wash your face in the morning. helps wake me up lol. I don't use it anymore because I like changing up my face products.
Megan A.
Riley , MI
I have tried multiple brands and kinds of face wash and this by far is the best I've ever used. My mom had bought it because it was cheap but I gave it a try anyway and I am so glad I did! My skin is oily and this controls the oil and refreshes my skin.
Amy S.
Lomita , CA
So this is my all time favorite face wash.. i use it every morning or before i put make up on.. it makes me feel awake and leaves my skin so so smooth... i have never broken out using this stuff i always got compliments on how beautiful my skin is!! A++++
Samantha L.
This is my favorite facial soap for the morning! It leaves my face feeling so clean and soft! It smells very good and has those small beads in it that really just exfoliates your skin
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?