BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I enjoyed this face wash and think it is good for people with combination skin. It gets a good lather and your skin feels clean. i can see how it can dry out your skin after a few uses so I use a lotion right after. I would buy again I enjoy the way this product cleans.
Amanda W.
I don’t think this face wash does much of anything, but it smells sooo good and definitely does help to wake you up in the morning. I have acne and I don’t think this helps, nor does it clean out your pores. Basically, it just smells nice and slightly hydrated the skin.
Taylor F.
I tend to use this once or twice a day. I always use it in the morning and find that the scent really does make me feel more awake. Sometimes I also use it at night when I run out of my makeup wipes and find that it gets all my makeup off just as good if not better.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Hannah G.
It works well for my skin because I don't breakout a lot. Only a little bit on my forehead, chin, and nose. I personally really like this brand and it helped my skin feel fresh and helped to clear it up. In the end, you just need to find out what is good for your skin.
Amirah O.
West des moines
I use this product everyday before I apply my makeup and it helps keep my skin oil free throughout the day! Makes my skin feel refreshed and look woken up first thing in the morning! I occasionally use this at night as well as a regular cleanser to remove my make up .
Jeannie J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product isn't good if you have sensitive skin. It leaves your face very dry, and burns your face. When I used this facial scrub, around my mouth was left red and irritated
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
It is very refreshing and smells good, but I didn’t see much difference in my skin. It definitely made it a little shinier and got rid of some oil, but I didn’t notice any significant change in my acne.
Sunny W.
Washington, DC
I love to keep small bottles of this in my gym bag. I stopped using it because of micro beads but maybe they fixed that? This product smells great, scrubs away dirt but can be harsh on sensitive skin. When my face was wind burned in winter this product was too harsh.
Krista L.
When I'm in a pinch and need something I can always rely on, morning burst is always effective. I can't use it every day because it will dry me out of I use it too often so a few times a week when I didn't get enough sleep, I'll use this in the morning to wake me up.
Alexzandra M.
Pasadena, TX
This cleanser is the bomb.com!! The morning burst ball’s it has wakes me up and somehow energized me for the day. First time user and will most likely be bought again. Highly recommend to anybody for better skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?