BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Hadia K.
Norman, OK
This was the first cleanser i ever used and i fell in love. What happened to being this review from an A to a B was that there are better, not only better in other brands but better in the brand itself. I have now loved to learn their foaming facial wash. Its a good cleanser, no doubt, but there's better.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA
I have sensitive skin that drys out really easily. This morning face cleanser works so great with my skin. I use it in the shower and I always feel so refreshed and awake after using it.
Hannah E.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel soft and clean. I love the bursting beads in it because you really do feel more awake after using this. I use it in the morning when I still feel tired but don't want coffee, I just wash my face and feel more awake :)
Victoria C.
Pennsauken , Nj
I've used quite a few face washes. This one is pretty average. I haven't seen a change in my breakouts, but it does its job. My face does feel clean and refreshed after using. I prefer to use in the mornings because it helps my face to feel fresh and awake.
Malia D.
I recently purchased this. I've been wanting to try this for so long and I finally committed to it. I love it. It gives such a clean feeling. It gives your face that tingly sensation that wakes you up. I think I will continue buying this from time to time. :)
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I love morning burst! It really does help me wake up in the morning and I am currently using the cucumber melon and it smells great. Before this I wouldn't hardly bother with a face wash and just use soap but once I found this I will not go back I love it.
Madison H.
Marietta, GA
This face wash truly does what it says and wakes you up in the mornings. The smell is fresh and citrus-like. The beads dissolve on your face leaving you feeling refreshed. After you rinse the wash off of your face, there is a cooling effect. I could not complete my morning routine without this face wash!
Tiffany G.
Grethel, KY
This is a very great product. It gets my skin extremely clean. The smell is very nice, and no where near as harsh as I expected. The beads act as a light exfoliate to get that deep clean you would expect from this brand. I would recommend it to almost anyone.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Me and my roomates love this product. It makes you feel so refreshed. It doesn't dry out your skin. Great smell. Great price. Easy to find at target, walmart, or ulta. Very gentle, doesnt burn. I use the Silk n face scrubber with it and it works wonders.
Bianca P.
I tried the Clean Clear Morning Burst recently and had a terrible reaction from it. I think I was allergic to an ingredient in the bottle. The texture wasn't all that great and was too fruity. I definitely would not use it again because of the irritation.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?