BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jenifer M.
Canton, NY
I use this cleanser almost everyday. The smell is awesome. You can really feel the beads in the soap working it's way through your pores. It leaves me with a refreshing feeling. It is completely gentle on your face as well. I would buy this product again for sure.
Sissy G.
Statesboro, GA
I really like using this product in the morning. I keep it in my shower and it's smell really does give you a morning burst. I've noticed that when I don't use it my face tends to become a bit oilier throughout the day. I would recommend this as a go to fash wash.
Kim M.
I really enjoy using this in the morning. The scent is awakening and the micro beads make it more than just a face wash. It doesn't just lightly scrub imperfections but boosts circulation in the face. Puffiness decreases and you're face is brighter and more awake!
Grace B.
I think this cleanser is my favorite! After trying the one for oily skin and now the skin brightening one, I am absolutely in love. I have found that sometimes after using it my face feels a bit tight, but after I moisturize it feels fine. Also, even though it's supposed to be used in the morning, I use it at night too. :) This product is better for teens and young adults because it's not too harsh and it's good for oily skin.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
The best product to use to clean your face in the morning and to wake you up! I got it for my daughter to try at Walmart, and I ended up using it more than she did. It was extremely great! So refreshing! I just love love love it! I would highly recommend it to others.
Melissa L.
Coventry , RI
I wish these came in a sensitive skin option. I do use the clean & Clear products made for sensitive skin, but I love the smell of all the morning burst products, but I can never use them!

If they do make them; I have never seen them in any store in my area.
Megan L.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product that I've been using since high school. The color looks refreshing but the product itself actually feels refreshing on your skin, especially first thing in the morning! It's well-priced for a face wash and does the job, so I keep buying it!
Jasmine F.
Torrance, CA
Have been using this moisturizer for years! I use it every morning and it does the job cleaning my skin and waking me up! The packaging is simple and it's a good price in my opinion. It lasts for a long time and really gets my skin clean without drying it out.
Sarah G.
I love to use this product morning or night. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without irritating my skin. I love to use it in the morning to wake up and at the end of the day to wash the day away. Gets my skin feeling feel clean and fresh again quickly. It's my go-to face wash any time of day.
Jacki H.
Chatham, VA
I've used this products since high school. I love this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle on my skin and wallet too! It helps me wake up on slow moving mornings too. I've been using it for years and recommend it to friends often.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?