BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Anna Catherine W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Makes my skin feel very fresh and clean in the shower. I tried it for the first time recently, and was pleasantly surprised. I like the way it made my skin feel, but am not necessarily sure it prevents my skin from developing acne. Probably wouldn't buy again for that reason.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I didn't expect this to work as good as it did. The first time i used it i saw a HUGE difference in my skin. Dried up my zits and man did it wake me up! It woke me up and left my face feeling soooo good!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product it is very nice. It has a citrus scent that helps to wake you up in the morning and it gives your skin a tingle and and cool sensation that feels nice on your face. It also makes you skin glow and looks really clean. I like that it helps to keep my acne under control.
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
This stuff smells like fruity heaven in a bottle that I then rub all over my face and then smell like heaven all day long. I will forever buy this stuff even if it didn't work, it smells amaze-balls.
Deena C.
Glens Falls, NY
My acne actually got worse while using this!! I noticed that I started to get blackheads all over my nose and around my forehead, in between my eyebrows. I also got large pimples under my skin that were not the kind that let me pop them and actually hurt to touch or move my face
Jennifer W.
This is actually one of my favorite products by thus brand. And that says a lot as I'm not impressed by many face cleansers finding most to be mediocre/the same. I Loved the little beads in thus. They were not just for looks. Not too soft yet not too course. I used this in the morning because it woke me up with how refreshing it was.
Alli W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is such a great morning facial cleanser. I love the smell and the way your face feels so clean and fresh after you rinse. It's quite refreshing and actually wakes you up a bit. This has become a staple part of my morning routine! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this product! it works wonders for my oily skin. i even use on the nights when i wear heavier makeup. the scrub is amazing. i would not only buy this again and again but i would recommend it to anyone who asks as well. a must have in everyone's morning routine!
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
I swear by the morning burst cleanser. I've been using it for years, and I am extremely happy with the way it makes my skin look and feel. It's really affordable and available at most of my local stores. It's worked wonders for my skin, so I definitely recommend it to others.
Sarha G.
Weslaco
i love love this!!! i use it mainly on my breast because my pores are huge and i tend to get blackheads. i use it in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling clean and very soft!!! its very affordable and it does wonders for me!!! also the one with the scrubby things is amazing!!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?