BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Aryiana S.
Vancouver, WA
This product deep cleans your pores and keeps it clear. I bought it at walmart and target, both are popular stores. It is gentle on my skin and does deep cleaning. It is very effective and useful when dealing with my acne. I think the product is already amazing.
Jade N.
Gresham, NE
Love love love the little beads in this not only exfoliat my skin but give me that morning wake up along with the smell of citrus fruit it's a very gentle on my skin and I also love it because I have sensitive skin and it works great for me it's not to badly priced and can be found at your local Walmart
Emily T.
I actually like this cleanser more than I thought I would. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I recently decided to leave this in our shower and now even my husband loves using this cleanser. It's affordable and we will definitely be repurchasing
Shawna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff feels amazing! It opens your pores and makes your skin feel fresh and clean! I only get the occasional zit/pimple, so I don't know if it works to help prevent/take away breakouts in people that have bad acne. It worked for me! My face did dry out though.
Shanerys M.
i think that this was a really good product. it wasn’t disappointing at all. only thing is that i recommend that you use a moisturizer after using it. you could get this product anywhere and i do recommend this product to any of you guys with oily and dry skin.
Eliza R.
Definitely a "morning burst"- as you massage the cleanser into your face, the beads burst with the citrus scent encapsulating you. Can be used any time you need to be "awakened", not just in the morning. Relieves the most tired eyes. Leaves a nice healthy glow.
Caitlin W.
Ashtabula
Not harsh on my skin at all loved using this in the morning made me feel awake! I didn't have any breakouts or anything while using this! It's not very expensive and it lasts for a while if you're the only one using it
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
I use the mini version of this in my shower! It refreshes my face so when I apply make up it looks a lot cleaner after! I love the exfoliating beads with the citrus smell and feel! :) definitely going to be a product I'll use for as long as it's on shelves.
Sadie E.
I've used this product a couple times and let me tell you, a couple times is enough! This product is awful for sensitive skin. It leaves your face feeling dry and itchy and sore feeling. It's not at all worth the money in my opinion. It just overall isn't great.
Jacki H.
Chatham, VA
I've used this products since high school. I love this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle on my skin and wallet too! It helps me wake up on slow moving mornings too. I've been using it for years and recommend it to friends often.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?