BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
j d.
This is a really react product....defiantly a good drugstore option! It is perfect for the morning because it refreshes and hydrates your face....not to mention the smell is very good!! It did not leave my face feeling dry but after I used it my face felt very smooth and soft!!
Danielle I.
This is a pretty good cleanser and it works well most of the time. During the summer time this just doesn't provide a deep enough clean. Normally it leaves my face really clean and soft but in the summer because my face is dealing with so much it just not enough.
Sadie E.
I've used this product a couple times and let me tell you, a couple times is enough! This product is awful for sensitive skin. It leaves your face feeling dry and itchy and sore feeling. It's not at all worth the money in my opinion. It just overall isn't great.
marie t.
Cibolo, TX
This face wash is excellent! When I wake up in the mornings I can barely see my eyes are swollen and puffy as well as the rest of my face. The first thing I do is wah my face with this product and I am instantly feeling more alert and awake. My face is not as puffy after washing
Ashleigh E.
Cecilia, KY
I use this cleanser every morning and I love it. It's the only cleaner that seems to work well with my skin. It leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed in the morning. And it smells so good. So that's an added bonus.
Danielle Z.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I love the smell of this face cleanser and how refreshing I feel in the morning after I use it. The only down side is the small beads inside the face wash, they hurt if you get them in your eyes and sometimes I find them in my mouth, other than that great wash.
Shelby M.
Norfolk, VA
The Thank you so much for checking in on me it means that the they are all beautiful, bet you have a clear coat of paint to get a new number I was just going to text you can come a little early to go to the pirate bay area and I will email it to me and I said
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
So I was actually excited when this first came out. It made me feel more awake and refreshed for the morning. Then after about a month in to using it my face started to get dry and actually break out more. So I don't think I would recommend this to anyone. Sorry.
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
This is by far, the best smelling face wash I've used. I love the little burst of citrus in the morning to get me going. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, either. My 10-year old daughter loves "borrowing" it for her face as well. Highly recommend as a daily wash.
Rachel S.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this product several months ago on a whim, and it worked really well for cleansing and refreshing my face. The smell was invigorating in the morning. My only complaint was that my face felt a little tight and dry after using it. I tend to have dry skin anyway, so that doesn't really surprise me.

Overall I was happy with the product and it lasted awhile
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?