BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brandi D.
Loved the scent of the cleanser and it worked well. The pump is easy to use with one hand and bubbles up great. There were a few things I didn't love about it. First, if you have sensitive skin it does kind of burn and secondly, it stings more than other facial soaps if you happen to get it in your eyes.
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product is amazing ! Totally makes your face feel great ! Gives it a tingly refreshing burst ! This product is apart of my morning routine! It is a go to & it is very affective ! My acne has improved & with this being the only morning product I use , I believe this is a steal ! 😄
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
I use the mini version of this in my shower! It refreshes my face so when I apply make up it looks a lot cleaner after! I love the exfoliating beads with the citrus smell and feel! :) definitely going to be a product I'll use for as long as it's on shelves.
Jenifer M.
Canton, NY
I use this cleanser almost everyday. The smell is awesome. You can really feel the beads in the soap working it's way through your pores. It leaves me with a refreshing feeling. It is completely gentle on your face as well. I would buy this product again for sure.
Logan S.
I have used this product since high school and it has always worked for me. Throughout puberty I was using this product to get rid of oily skin which caused pimples. Those bursting beads make your skin feel awakened also!
Megan L.
Fresno, CA
This is a great product that I've been using since high school. The color looks refreshing but the product itself actually feels refreshing on your skin, especially first thing in the morning! It's well-priced for a face wash and does the job, so I keep buying it!
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
This is by far, the best smelling face wash I've used. I love the little burst of citrus in the morning to get me going. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, either. My 10-year old daughter loves "borrowing" it for her face as well. Highly recommend as a daily wash.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
The best product to use to clean your face in the morning and to wake you up! I got it for my daughter to try at Walmart, and I ended up using it more than she did. It was extremely great! So refreshing! I just love love love it! I would highly recommend it to others.
j d.
This is a really react product....defiantly a good drugstore option! It is perfect for the morning because it refreshes and hydrates your face....not to mention the smell is very good!! It did not leave my face feeling dry but after I used it my face felt very smooth and soft!!
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE
Watched some YouTube videos and thought I would try this afternoon I was convinced my acnefree was no longer working. After 2 uses my face broke out all over like crazy !! I tried for a few more times thinking maybe it would go away...nope then my forehead starting getting worse. So I went back to acnefree !
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?