BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
I use the mini version of this in my shower! It refreshes my face so when I apply make up it looks a lot cleaner after! I love the exfoliating beads with the citrus smell and feel! :) definitely going to be a product I'll use for as long as it's on shelves.
marie t.
Cibolo, TX
This face wash is excellent! When I wake up in the mornings I can barely see my eyes are swollen and puffy as well as the rest of my face. The first thing I do is wah my face with this product and I am instantly feeling more alert and awake. My face is not as puffy after washing
Sadie E.
I've used this product a couple times and let me tell you, a couple times is enough! This product is awful for sensitive skin. It leaves your face feeling dry and itchy and sore feeling. It's not at all worth the money in my opinion. It just overall isn't great.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
So I was actually excited when this first came out. It made me feel more awake and refreshed for the morning. Then after about a month in to using it my face started to get dry and actually break out more. So I don't think I would recommend this to anyone. Sorry.
Jacki H.
Chatham, VA
I've used this products since high school. I love this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle on my skin and wallet too! It helps me wake up on slow moving mornings too. I've been using it for years and recommend it to friends often.
Beth C.
I completely disagree with the last comments. This is the only face wash I have used that doesn't make me break out. I have normal/sensitive skin and this is the only face wash I will buy. I use it everyday :) smells fresh and is very refreshing in the morning.
Logan S.
I have used this product since high school and it has always worked for me. Throughout puberty I was using this product to get rid of oily skin which caused pimples. Those bursting beads make your skin feel awakened also!
Rachel S.
Tacoma, WA
I bought this product several months ago on a whim, and it worked really well for cleansing and refreshing my face. The smell was invigorating in the morning. My only complaint was that my face felt a little tight and dry after using it. I tend to have dry skin anyway, so that doesn't really surprise me.

Overall I was happy with the product and it lasted awhile
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
This is by far, the best smelling face wash I've used. I love the little burst of citrus in the morning to get me going. It doesn't dry out my skin at all, either. My 10-year old daughter loves "borrowing" it for her face as well. Highly recommend as a daily wash.
Danielle I.
This is a pretty good cleanser and it works well most of the time. During the summer time this just doesn't provide a deep enough clean. Normally it leaves my face really clean and soft but in the summer because my face is dealing with so much it just not enough.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?