BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Taylor M.
This stuff smells really good but I’m not sure it actually does anything for me. I don’t know if it actually wakes me up or if it’s the shower itself and I’m not sure with the beads are for.
Giselle B.
Shafter
I like to use this product when my face feels tired. It gives me a little pick me up. Although I don’t use it on my skin everyday because my face is sensitive it helps keep my face feeling clean and fresh. I also love the invigorating feeling it leaves after washing off.
Pari P.
I love this product because every morning I use this and it gives my skin l fresh glow. I love this because it’s good value and great result for me, I use this every morning. I would recommend this to all skin type and it’s helped me with my acne and fresh skin everyday.
Deedee H.
Chicago
The energy that you get after using this cleanser is amazing. I use this every morning to start my day. This product hasn't disappointed yet. The packaging is compact. It's just at affordable but too pricey, but if it was a dollar or two cheaper I wouldn't be mad at all.
Kara O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This facial cleanser worked really well for the first few weeks but after using it for awhile my face became used to the product and started breaking out more than usual. It smells great and I now switch up using it with another product to avoid familiarity with my skin.
Michelle M.
South River, NJ
This product is great, very refreshing smell and feels wonderful on my skin. It’s very gentle. I do like the packaging it’s bright and vibrant. It’s def a product I do go to I feel it’s effective I feel clean after using and it’s helped keep my skin clean from impurities.
🎀Molly🎀 B.
This is the best facial cleaner ever! It gets all of my makeup off and it makes you feel refreshed and clean. Even though it says morning burst I️ do use it at night. They have a night cleanser but I️ just use the morning one cause I️ haven’t bought the night one yet. I️ love this so much and I️ recommend it to everyone.
Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
I had been using the exfoliating cleanser for the longest time but it dried out my skin 😣 but the clean and clear does not! I use it twice a day and I am obsessed.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I enjoyed this face wash and think it is good for people with combination skin. It gets a good lather and your skin feels clean. i can see how it can dry out your skin after a few uses so I use a lotion right after. I would buy again I enjoy the way this product cleans.
Hallee B.
Lexington
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It helps me wake up in the morning when getting ready for school. It feels soooo good and makes you feel super clean and ready to take on the day
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?