BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christina B.
I give this an A because... I love waking up in the morning and using this...expecially after I take off my makeup at the end of the day. It makes me feel more refreshed and relaxed at night. Perfect way to start and end your day! :) And your skin feels soo smooth!!
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
I love using this product in the morning. Cleans my face from any nightly residue and has morning burting beads that help wake you up and help you feel energized. It is very gently and lathers well. It is reasonably priced. I have been through like 5 bottles of these.
Joan M.
I love using this every morning after I wake up. Makes my face feel fresh and clean. It really wakes you up. Leaves your skin ready for the day and opens up your pores. Ever since I tried this, I fell in love, I don't think there's any other cleanser that I would use!
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL
I've been using this product for a little bit and it leave my skin smooth. It's really gentle and isn't abrasive at all, I love how it doesn't leave my skin all dried out. It's a good value for the money and lasts a while. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sara P.
I love this cleanser, if only it was made without microbeads. It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling great. I've used this for many years, buying at Target or grocery stores. I would absolutely buy again, and may switch back even though it contains the microbeads.
Addy S.
Grand Bay, AL
I use this every morning. I love it. It's very refreshing and always wakes me up. It's gentle and works well with everyone's skin. This can be bought everywhere but I bought this at Walmart. It met my expectations. I actually had to go buy some more since I ran out.
Torrie B.
Highland Park, IL
I've recently read that the small exfoliating beads in products like this are too fine to be filtered through water treatment facilities. Therefore, they're ending up on our beaches and rivers. I do like this product, but I will not buy it again because of that reason.
Lesli L.
I purchased this item from my local Walmart when I had acne it didn't take away my acne due to me always picking at my face but after I would clean my face it always felt refreshed and clean had a nice packaging and for its price it had just the right amount of product
Danielle Z.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I love the smell of this face cleanser and how refreshing I feel in the morning after I use it. The only down side is the small beads inside the face wash, they hurt if you get them in your eyes and sometimes I find them in my mouth, other than that great wash.
Kim M.
I really enjoy using this in the morning. The scent is awakening and the micro beads make it more than just a face wash. It doesn't just lightly scrub imperfections but boosts circulation in the face. Puffiness decreases and you're face is brighter and more awake!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?