BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Andrea B.
mayville, WI
as someone with stubborn acne on my forehead and shoulders, using this product in the shower helped a lot. almost instantly after drying my face, the first use, it felt great! the pimples on my face were no longer bumps, they kind of shrunk and were flat. would buy
Sara P.
I love this cleanser, if only it was made without microbeads. It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling great. I've used this for many years, buying at Target or grocery stores. I would absolutely buy again, and may switch back even though it contains the microbeads.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
i use this product every morning and i just love it. it leaves my face very smooth and soft. i wash mu face in the morning and before i go to sleep and my face feels fresh. i would recommend this product
Lauren F.
Locust fork, AL
I don't really see the difference between this and the night time facial cleanser, but it is still a good product. I like that it has a pump and the price is good for the size of the bottle. It is average sized for a drug store cleanser. I love that it is oil-free.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
If you are not a morning person and you have somewhere to be I suggest this product. It will awaken your skin and your other senses! I love the smell and the texture. Leaves my face nice and clean, a bit dry, but it works for me as I do tend to get oily during the day.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
This is amazing and always wakes me up in the morning and gets me ready for the day it meets all of my needs and it is very gentle on my sensetive skin I love it . I will recommend it to anyone who needs a facial cleanser and I would definitely continue buying it.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
I absolutely love how my skin feels after I use this! Removes all dirt oil and makeup quickly easily and effortlessly! However I usually need a little moisturizer after bc it dries my skin a tad. But it even takes off my spray tan! So you know that it's good stuff!!
Victoria R.
Great smell. It was very refreshing when I used it I felt more awake. Price wise it wasn't bad as well. I loved that the beads made  me feel like it was truly cleaning my skin. It didn't leave my skin oily. I did buy it again once more but haven't in awhile.
Victoria H.
portland, or
I use this in the mornings before work. My eyes will usually be half closed when putting this on and then by the time I am done washing my face, voila! It truly does wake you up and make your skin refreshed. I partner this their Morning Burst lotion and am on my way.
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
I love this facial cleansure! I have combination skin and it works great for both. I use it on my t-zone where its quite oily mostly and it keeps my skin clear and smooth. A fantastic perk is that it smells great and it tingles a little so you know it's working!!❤❤❤❤
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?