BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kayla Z.
This was my first face wash! I have always enjoyed this stuff. It really cleans your skin and makes you feel fresh and clean. I have been having problems with acne the past few months and this has not been helping but other than that I do like it.
Vanessa G.
Smelled good, did a good job getting my skin clean of makeup and dirt. However it did dry out my skin too much, and that's saying something as I have oily sensitive skin. Won't be using again, did nothing for my acne.
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
This stuff is great. I use it every morning when I shower. It gives my skin a great feel first thing in the morning.

I'm now on my second bottle and am happy to keep using it.
It's really reasonably priced for what is it.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
I love this product. I use this every day as a makeup remover and a cleanser at night. I really removes everything! It's super good! And it doesn't not make me breakout. Simply a gentle cleanser. Highly recommend it!
brittney l.
This doesn't make me wake up in the morning but it's used to clear skin and for me this works but it works pretty slow and the little blue balls help exfoliate the face
amazedmeroxy N.
Presidio , TX
This product is one of the products that made my facial problem lessen. It products really helped my pimples and black spots diminished. The beads that this products has a cooling effect that makes my face lighter very clean and just refresh i love these products more than ever. Highly recommend
Regan F.
Charleston, IL
It's only really good for use in the morning because it makes your skin tingle. I wish that it had some type of microbeads in it to exfoliate. I feel like the little bursting pods are gimmicky and don't really do anything. At the end of the day it cleanses and is good for a drug store purchase.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
I love how this makes my face feel squeaky clean! I seriously know that this takes care of the make up and grime on my face after a long day. It makes my face appear so bright and full of life after using it.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I have oily and dry skin. It was more oily in my teens into my early 20s and has now shifted to dry areas but this cleanser has lasted through the years. I tend to switch up soaps every month to keep my face vibrant. This cleanser has a great smell and really does wake you up in when you need it!
SHAWNE J.
Clearwater , FL
OMG!!!! I ABSOLUTELY 100% love this product. I have combination sensitive skin and sometimes it's hard for me to find a product that does not irritate or dry out my skin. A friend recommended that I try this product and see if I liked it. Well, I'm happy I did. I love the smell of it..it has this citrusy smell that wakes you up in the morning and it doesn't dry out your skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanser that's very inexpensive!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?