BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tiffany A.
Sayreville, NJ
If you are looking for a facial cleanser to just simply wash your face from dirt or sweat in the morning, this is your go to product! It is very light and good for sensitive skin. However, if you are looking for a product to fight ache, this is not the product for you.
Alana B.
Honolulu, HI
I really like this face soap. I think it smells really nice and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I've purchased this face soap a few times now. It was my go to in high school. I would use it once when I wake up, once when I go to bed, and once in the shower.
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
This product didn't necessarily "wake" me up, but it did smell extremely fresh and clean. The exfoliant in it is very minimal so it is good for even sensitive skin, not if you're looking for a serious blackhead removal though. All in all, it's a good thing to wake up to
Kim M.
Orlando, FL
I liked this cleanser because the scent is truly energizing & it scrubs the skin nicely. However, after extended use, it dried out my skin and left it feeling tight and irritated. Maybe it would work better alternated with another brand or if you are the habit of using a more intense moisturizer in a regular basis.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
This is such a great product for first thing in the morning. The scent is awesome & really makes me feel better after I use it. The micro beads scrub just enough but are gentle & don't irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. And this product doesn't make my oily T-zone worse.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
So easy to use specially with a pump and you just you what your face you rub it on and then you wash it off again it seems so easy the only thing I wish they had where the guy like can't make up remover pads but for the morning burst they have one for the night one but
Alyson F.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this cleanser. I use this one just in the mornings during my everyday skincare routine. I used to have extremely bad acne until I did an intensive treatment, since then I have used this product in collaboration with its toner. It is very light and easily takes off all of your make-up (when given some extra focus on your eyes!). I love the feeling it gives in the morning, helping to wake you up especially when you have to get up early!
Saleen F.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had high hopes for this product and it just doesn't do it. it burns my face sometimes which makes me not want to use it at all. This came from target, and it's just disappointing. I don't think it does anything at all. I won't buy this again, and would not recommend.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
The oil-free Morning Burst cleanser from Clean&Clear is one of my go to buys. I've tried several others but always come back to this one. I have combination skin so this combined with the Clean&Clear oil-free moisturizer does the trick at keeping my complexion in check!
Amanda W.
This facial cleanser left me with a painful red rash for over a week! Apparently there is an ingredient in either allergic to or doesn't agree with my skin but I won't be purchasing this again. Not a fan of scaly hurting skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?