BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
It's nice and quick and easy to use, but doesn't really feel effective like it's truly deep cleaning my pores and removing all the dirt. Lately it hasn't helped my breakouts at all so I'm looking to switch to something new. Can be found at any drug store or super marker.
Wendy C.
Camden, TN
Did not like it at all was very over powering to me the smell did not meet my expectations at all. I think it is over priced and not as of good value for the amount. This was a first te user and not going to purchase again. Take the smell away and change the texture.
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
This face wash feels great with slightly cool feeling when you use it that makes your have feel really clean! It doesn't dry your face too much but needs to be coupled with a good moisturizer. I use this daily!
Andy L.
I used to use this in the mornings. The beads are hard to get off my face unless I'm in the shower, and it left my skin pretty dry, but I did like the smell of it and it did clear up some acne.
sabrina m.
i use this as much as i can and when i do it wakes my skin up and i feel refreshed i got it at my local grocery store and it was fairly cheap nice packaging but can break easily i definitely recommend this to everyone who wants women skin feels very nice as you use as well
vidka c.
Pharr, TX
I PERSONALLY ENJOYED THIS PRODUCT VERY MUCH . NOT ONLY DOES IT WORK FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT SUFFER FROM OILY SKIN BUT ITS ALSO VERY ECONOMIC .
FOR ITS PRICE AND THE RESULTS THAT IT GAVE ME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT IF YOU WANT A FRESH FEELING FACE
OH IT ALSO SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN
Alicia T.
Allentown, PA
This product I bought travel size to try out something new.. Don't know if I would but it again because it doesn't really do anything for my face. I have combo skin and while it doesn't make me any oilier, it doesn't help my dry patches. The smell is the best part for me.
Saleen F.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had high hopes for this product and it just doesn't do it. it burns my face sometimes which makes me not want to use it at all. This came from target, and it's just disappointing. I don't think it does anything at all. I won't buy this again, and would not recommend.
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I absolutely love this Morning burst face wash! I use it every single morning! It helps clean my face stop acne from starting on my face and leaves my face feeling super fresh and soft! It is only like 4-5 bucks at Walmart and it last you for a little over 2 months!
Kim M.
Orlando, FL
I liked this cleanser because the scent is truly energizing & it scrubs the skin nicely. However, after extended use, it dried out my skin and left it feeling tight and irritated. Maybe it would work better alternated with another brand or if you are the habit of using a more intense moisturizer in a regular basis.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?