BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I swear by clean & clear. It is the only product that I will use on my face. Ever since middle school I have used their products. the morning burst is what I will use at my mother's house and I love it because it will make you feel very refreshed. She uses it and her skin is flawless!
Mckayla L.
Pikeville , KY
This is by far my favorite cleanser! I love the scent and how it makes my face feel. I have been using it for years. The beads help to exfoliate when I tend to get dry skin around my nose. I purchase this at least monthly and even have a few travel size bottles. Great product!
Kervina L.
Yuma, AZ
If your like me and struggle in the morning to get up, this is for you! Love the smell, it helps me to rise and shine. My face feels clean, not oily. I can go about my day, not worrying about being shiny.
Sandra M.
I really like this product. I love how it gives you that fresh feeling. I think that it is a little pricey, but I generally don't mind to pay it. I think it is pretty gentle if you like the tingling sensation I am satisfied with the product. I would recommend to others.
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
Has a subtle tingly sensation when you first apply water but nothing too extraordinary. it's also not the most moisturizing product especially if you have dry skin like me, so you'll want to moisturize afterwards. overall it's a decent product but don't expect any amazing results!
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I love this stuff I use it all the time in the shower with my exfoliate scrubber. it works amazing and leaves your face feeling refreshed. it has a cooling sensation which I why I love it so much!!
Alyson F.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this cleanser. I use this one just in the mornings during my everyday skincare routine. I used to have extremely bad acne until I did an intensive treatment, since then I have used this product in collaboration with its toner. It is very light and easily takes off all of your make-up (when given some extra focus on your eyes!). I love the feeling it gives in the morning, helping to wake you up especially when you have to get up early!
Chante H.
I absolutely love this product. It makes my face feel so clean after every use. I wasn't expecting it to be a good product because of the price but I was wrong. It has a great smell and leaves you feel energetic
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
The oil-free Morning Burst cleanser from Clean&Clear is one of my go to buys. I've tried several others but always come back to this one. I have combination skin so this combined with the Clean&Clear oil-free moisturizer does the trick at keeping my complexion in check!
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
It's nice and quick and easy to use, but doesn't really feel effective like it's truly deep cleaning my pores and removing all the dirt. Lately it hasn't helped my breakouts at all so I'm looking to switch to something new. Can be found at any drug store or super marker.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?