BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jane G.
Richmond, TX
Here’s my favorite facial cleanser every morning! After one wash you’ll feel fresh and great! A little goes a long way no need to press the pump fully. I love the cooling effect, it feels fresh. It removes all the oil but doesn’t feel dry at all. Would love to buy one again!
Shelly H.
Greenville, SC
This face wash is okay. It smells good. I don't feel like it really helps with my skin issues, but my face does feel clean. I don't like the beads in it because they don't actually exfoliate. There are not enough beads to make it exfoliating. I would not buy again for myself.
Jasmin B.
Obsessed with this clean and clear scrub! When my skim is acting crazy(especially that time of the month) i use this to help with my skin. I love how ut gives me a burst of freshness on my face in the morning. Definitely love this
Margaret D.
I use to use this as apart of my morning routine, it did the job of cleaning my face and made me feel refreshed. I switched my products to something less harsh on my skin since it’s sensitive. Also I now avoid products with beads in them since it’s so bad for the environment.
Jazmine R.
Buckeye
This is my favorite skin cleanser! My skin always feels so clean after I use this and doesn’t feel like there’s still makeup residue. I’ve been using this face wash for over a year now and love it! Target also offers a dupe of this product if you want to save a few dollars 😊
Isabella D.
Westford
I love this cleanser! It always makes my face feel clean and fresh in the morning. Also, it lasts forever! A little bit goes a long way, making it very cost effective. It is very gentle and I find that my face does not get too dry after using it! Would definitely recommend.
✨👑QUEENB👑✨ W.
Picayune
This product can clear acne and prevent it when using it every day. The price is OK for what you get. The packaging was nice and all but after I used it it left my face super dry and I always had to use a moisturizer. something they can fix about this is make it where your face isn’t so dry after using it.
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I really love how this stuff feels on my skin. It’s s refreshing sent and it feel fresh and clean in my face even after I remove it. It’s helped clear my skin up and use it around 3-4 times a week. My boyfriend used this stuff a lot too. It’s more for mornings but I like to use it at night too because i like how it feels.
kayla 👑.
This was the worst face wash I’ve used. I seen commercials about it and decided to try it. I also love this brand so i was very disappointed. It made my skin EXTREMELY dry (I have really oily skin) and I had dry patches on my face for a week. I will never purchase again. Maybe a lot of moisturizer is needed? I’m not sure.
Giselle B.
Shafter
I like to use this product when my face feels tired. It gives me a little pick me up. Although I don’t use it on my skin everyday because my face is sensitive it helps keep my face feeling clean and fresh. I also love the invigorating feeling it leaves after washing off.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?