BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda G.
Lancaster, PA
The morning burst is a great facial cleanser! I use it in the morning and it creates such an airy and clean feel on my face! It has these tiny beads inside that you can tell while cleaning that they are scrubbing away the dirt in the pores! Recommend this product for everybody to use!
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Honestly horrible, it smells bad and left my face feeling like I wiped cheap 12 year old perfume on it. I usually enjoy clean and clear but this fruit scent thing they had going on was honestly such a fail.
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
I tried this product once and while applying it I felt like it was really working. It made my skin feel fresh and like it could breath while applying, but once I rinsed the product my skin began to burn. It may have been too many chemicals in it or too harsh on my skin, but I definitely will not be using this product again.
Crystal M.
I have oily skin and sensitive skin,so when I used this product after a day or two I had acne all over my forehead and cheeks! I guess this product wasn't meant for me. I hope this helps someone out! This is a product I will not buy again.
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
Good facial wash. Face definitely feels and looks clean/fresh. Besides that, no other benefits seen. If you only need something to cleanse your face, then this is a good product. But if you need it to improve your skin, not a good idea. Also, did not really "wake me up."
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I really like theisstuff it kinda feels gritty and it smells great I woud recommend it to all my friends i think it works very well its very gentle it didn't break me out and its great for the price
Grace B.
This definitely makes you feel refreshed and awake however, I do not at all recommend this for people with dry or sensitive skin! It completely dried up my skin and even made my skin red! Also it began to hurt my skin...
Would only suggest for people with normal oily skin
Gretel M.
I really like this preduct because of its ability to clean well and make my face feel nice and clean and oil free. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great morning cleanser that is gentle on your skin and gives you a kick of energy bro start your day
Sofia P.
Riverside, CA
I like the invigorating smell but it doesn't do much for helping clear my skin up. I was extremely broken out when I bought this but it didn't help me that much. If your skin is naturally clear I would buy this. But if you are looking for some real help with clearing up your skin I would use another product that is stronger.
Morgan A.
Huntington, WV
I bought this product around a year ago and now I use it regularly. It is a little pricey for me but I think that it is worth it in the long run. It lasts a decent amount of time and it helps to wake you up in the morning. It also helps with my skin. It does what it is supposed to and I would recommend this to a friend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?