BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Laci C.
Great product! Easy to use and apply. It left my skin feeling refreshed and awake! It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase this product because of how great it was! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good new skincare product!
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I swear by clean & clear. It is the only product that I will use on my face. Ever since middle school I have used their products. the morning burst is what I will use at my mother's house and I love it because it will make you feel very refreshed. She uses it and her skin is flawless!
Katlin S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this facial cleanser every day. After wearing make up daily, you want your face to feel clean at the end of the day. After using the product, I can literally see and feel the difference. My face feels and looks clean and refreshed. I would highly recommend this product.
Sandra M.
I really like this product. I love how it gives you that fresh feeling. I think that it is a little pricey, but I generally don't mind to pay it. I think it is pretty gentle if you like the tingling sensation I am satisfied with the product. I would recommend to others.
Becca M.
Amelia, OH
I have used this product for over six years. Its a nice gentle facial cleanser and I use it after using my medicated facial cleanser because it keeps my skin feeling clean without drying my skin out. I will not travel without a bottle of this. I love the way it smells and it comes in a lot of scents so you never get bored.
Mia C.
Cincinnati, OH
When I first used this face wash I liked how refreshing it made my face feel. The more I have been using it, the less I like it. I do not feel like it prevents my acne anymore. After learning how bad the microbeads are in the face wash, I will be immediately throwing mine away!
Melanie K.
This is my morning facial wash. It wakes me up, literally, because of those beads that just brighten up your face. It is kind of drying, which I like because I do not like my face to be oily in the morning so it can get worse throughout the day, but it is not over drying!
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I love this stuff I use it all the time in the shower with my exfoliate scrubber. it works amazing and leaves your face feeling refreshed. it has a cooling sensation which I why I love it so much!!
Haley H.
Guyton , GA
I have used clean and clear for years and love it. Morning burst is one of the best clean and clear products. It is easy to find and can be found at walmart,target,and any drug store. I try new face cleaners all the time but I always love clean and clear morning burst.
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
Has a subtle tingly sensation when you first apply water but nothing too extraordinary. it's also not the most moisturizing product especially if you have dry skin like me, so you'll want to moisturize afterwards. overall it's a decent product but don't expect any amazing results!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?