BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
This product is great to start your mornings with! The citrus smell and bursting fragrant beads are the key to making your face look vibrant, awake and happy! I absolutely loved this product and everything it did for my face and confidence. This is a must have product for every woman!
andrea B.
Covington, GA
I have the blue hydrating version of this I wash my face morning and night with it. In less than a week my face started to be more hydrated look smoothr and had less blemishes. I feel like my skin looks younger too for being a inexpensive product it has a amazing effect on my skin.
Leilani A.
I always wash my face with this every morning before I put on my acne medication from my doctor.(I hate admitting it but yes I have acne). And it help wash and clean my face and helps the acne medication to really help my acne on my face. The face wash is amazing :)I always feel fresh
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I think this cleanser is "OK." It is a little heavy for my liking and when I am done it almost feels like there is a film on my face and it really dries me out. I was my face very well in the shower to make sure no residue is left behind. It's not bad, just not my personal cleanser.
Miranda N.
Westerville, OH
I have had the hardest time finding a facial cleanser that wasn't too harsh for my sensitive skin. I tried this project and absolutely loved it. It doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't cause me to break out, and it leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and energized. I have and will continue to recommend this product to anyone else.
Martha C.
Reno, NV
My absolute favorite facial cleanser. I've bought so many of these in the past year that I've definitely lost count. I use along a face sponge, and combined they remove all makeup/dirt/dead skin. I use it in the morning and at night, even though it's specifically for the morning.
Amy B.
I have used this many times. I love the smell very invigorating. It didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It didn't feel overly moisturized either. It helped to keep the small bumps I get from time to time at the creases on my nose at bay. My face always feels fresh when I use this.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I didn't expect this to work as good as it did. The first time i used it i saw a HUGE difference in my skin. Dried up my zits and man did it wake me up! It woke me up and left my face feeling soooo good!
Jannah T.
I like this face wash, I didn't wow me. As in I didn't see a big difference in my skin. But this is really good for a face wash to use in the morning because it does help me feel refreshed and awake.
TaNia R.
Halethorpe, MD
I love this cleanser for my morning routine which of course it's recommended for. It has a nice smell, feels good, wakes my skin up, and it's not to heavy for a morning cleanse. I have oily/acne prone skin so this is perfect for my morning routine. It's not to strong and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?