BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
eve c.
I love this because of the beads in it and how they really work, i bought this at walmart and it is long lasting, it is very gentle and works great, it it harsh with the beads though, it is a great price, and i would buy it again and again, i tend to recommend this to others a lot
Clara C.
Overall great face cleanser my morning must!!! I use it everyday in the summer when my face tends to become oily and in the winter i use it every other 2-3 days since since my skin tends to become dry in the winter. It has a great refreshing smell and love the exfoliate beads within.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I have used this product for years! It is so reliable, affordable, and effective. The beads within the facial cleanser do really provide the awake feeling that this product advertises. Highly recommend.
Cassie S.
The Dalles, OR
I have pretty bad acne, which makes my skin rough and uneven. This is perfect to use in the morning! It's super refreshing and makes my skin sooooo soft. Applying foundation is way easier after using this product. Personally, my favorite is the "yumberry" facial cleanser. (See pic!)
Josie S.
I have been using this product for years. it is easy to use with the little pump and fits perfect in my shower. it is gentle and does not burn. it makes my face feel soft and clean. i would recommend this
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
It's a decent cleanser, but I really don't like the "bursting beads." And the whole "Morning Burst" thing is just a gimmick- it doesn't make me feel any more awake than any other cleanser. Maybe it's just the act of SPLASHING YOUR FACE WITH WATER that makes you feel a little less tired.
Krystin T.
Kingsville, TX
This invigorating facial cleanser provides the clean citrus burst of energy that I need to get me going every morning. It leaves my face soft and clean and it's a great value! This is especially great for young teenage skin that is prone to acne and needs the extra cleansing power.
Leilani A.
I always wash my face with this every morning before I put on my acne medication from my doctor.(I hate admitting it but yes I have acne). And it help wash and clean my face and helps the acne medication to really help my acne on my face. The face wash is amazing :)I always feel fresh
Liliana V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is literally the best thing to use when you're up in the morning and you look a little tired.It instantly wakes you up and even cleans your face.It's very helpful on the skin,especially when you have acne.I use it daily every time before I leave to school and I don't even look sleepy , it makes me feel refreshed and awake.
Dakota M.
I really love this cleanser for the morning because it does have a very fresh scent which I find really wakes me up. Although it is a great wake me up face wash, I don't really find it to do much for my skin. I haven't seen any acne clear up while using this cleanser. If you need a cleanser that will clear up acne, I wouldn't recommend this product. If you just need a cleanser that will wake you up in the morning, I would definitely recommend this product.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?