BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Latia J.
District Hts, MD
I love this product! I use it every morning. I work early in the morning and this is better than coffee, the citrus scent is a "wake-me-up". Before using this product I experienced break outs all the time. I've been using this product for about four months, and it has made a difference.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I have used this product for years! It is so reliable, affordable, and effective. The beads within the facial cleanser do really provide the awake feeling that this product advertises. Highly recommend.
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I think this cleanser is "OK." It is a little heavy for my liking and when I am done it almost feels like there is a film on my face and it really dries me out. I was my face very well in the shower to make sure no residue is left behind. It's not bad, just not my personal cleanser.
Krystin T.
Kingsville, TX
This invigorating facial cleanser provides the clean citrus burst of energy that I need to get me going every morning. It leaves my face soft and clean and it's a great value! This is especially great for young teenage skin that is prone to acne and needs the extra cleansing power.
Clara C.
Overall great face cleanser my morning must!!! I use it everyday in the summer when my face tends to become oily and in the winter i use it every other 2-3 days since since my skin tends to become dry in the winter. It has a great refreshing smell and love the exfoliate beads within.
eve c.
I love this because of the beads in it and how they really work, i bought this at walmart and it is long lasting, it is very gentle and works great, it it harsh with the beads though, it is a great price, and i would buy it again and again, i tend to recommend this to others a lot
Bibiana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell and the idea of the little beads. It does wake you up too, or maybe that's just a self-fulfilling prophesy. That said, my skin is super sensitive and gets irritated if I rub too much (which defeats the purpose of the cleansing part if I don't...) Try it out and gauge whether or not it's too irritating for your skin!
Cecilia G.
Mission, TX
I love this product! I've used both the morning and night cleanser and they are great to give my oily/convo skin a good clean. I bought them at walgreens when they had a buy one get the other one for 50% off. I would definetly purchase again the value is great for the product!
Ashley M.
Watertown, MA
I tried using this cleanser for about a month because couldn't get to the department store to pick up what I usually use. I found that it left my skin feeling too tight and way too shiny. If oily skin is a concern (like it is for me), the last thing I want to see after I wash my face is unnatural shine/anything that looks like oil.
Josie S.
I have been using this product for years. it is easy to use with the little pump and fits perfect in my shower. it is gentle and does not burn. it makes my face feel soft and clean. i would recommend this
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?