BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Vyom K.
I have been using this face wash fir the last 6 years and is the only face wash that suits my skin. My asking was oily but gradually its changing to dry and it has helped me balance my skin pH. Its a very mild cleanser and the best thing is its oil free.
Annathea C.
Mckinleyville, CA
I used this product every day through my teenage years. It works very well, cleans thoroughly while still being gentle. However, as my skin became less oily into young adulthood I've found that this cleanser was too drying for me. I still recommend it to high school students and such but always tell them to grab a facial moisturizer as well.
Whitney S.
Sandy Springs, GA
This was my absolute go-to cleanser in high school. It was great for fighting extra grease & acne, and it felt so nice and cool on my skin afterward. I don't use it much any more - I think my skin type has changed as I got older but it still smells good and feels neat on the skin!
Stephanie A.
Orlando, FL
I use this face wash every night in the shower! I have acne prone skin and I feel like once I remove all my makeup and hop in the shower this face wash really helps to dig deeper to clean my face! I love the smell and love how you can work up a lather very easily! It's a great product!
Cecilia G.
Mission, TX
I love this product! I've used both the morning and night cleanser and they are great to give my oily/convo skin a good clean. I bought them at walgreens when they had a buy one get the other one for 50% off. I would definetly purchase again the value is great for the product!
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
I tried this out after seeing it advertised on TV quite frequently, but it did not work on me. I have oily/combo skin so I try to stick to "oil-free" products. This smells great, but I need more than just smooth skin that smells good, I need a product that will keep my face clear.
eve c.
I love this because of the beads in it and how they really work, i bought this at walmart and it is long lasting, it is very gentle and works great, it it harsh with the beads though, it is a great price, and i would buy it again and again, i tend to recommend this to others a lot
Shannon P.
Boise
I like the feeling the face wash gives me when I use it, it is definitely fresh. However, it dries my skin out so so much, that I feel like I have to load on the moisturizer afterwards. I used it with my MIA for a few days, and it was just too harsh on my skin. It smells great though!
Josie S.
I have been using this product for years. it is easy to use with the little pump and fits perfect in my shower. it is gentle and does not burn. it makes my face feel soft and clean. i would recommend this
JoJo C.
Macon, GA
Its very good for washing your face. its has beads in the product that burn your face (its not irritating burn and its not a painful burn, either) b ut it wakes you up in the morning when your eyes don't want to open up. On the acne part, it halps very little, but it still does help.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?