BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Marina ✨.
Palestine
This particular face wash didn’t do anything for me. It helped wake me up, I’ll give it that. But it didn’t clear my skin. The price is okay for what the product does. Bought mine at the local walmart. I would not purchase this again. Ever. They have other products that are better.
Shannon S.
I absolutely love this face wash in the morning! It definitely wakes up the senses and your skin. The smell is wonderful and you need the smallest amount so it lasts a while. Your face feels clean, awake, refreshed and looks brighter! Definitely worth a try if you love the smell of citrus!
huma p.
Springfield , VA
Been using it since day 1! This is the best cleanser and its budget friendly too. I like to use this after taking off my makeup because this does take off the extra makeup. Its not travel friendly because i took this overseas and the bottle broke and spilled all over my stuff . But at the end of the day this is a best cleanseerr
shalina k.
Torrance, CA
Just started using this because my go-to face wash was sold out when I was at the store and I picked this one up instead. Not bad, it gets the job done. But, it doesn’t foam up as much as I would like, and I have noticed my skin has had more breakouts since I’ve been using it...
Sedona H.
San Diego
You truly don’t feel the bursting beads, but they feel nice rolling on your skin. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again because it isn’t much different than any other cleanser.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
OMG! This is by far the best skin cleanser for mild to acne prone skin. It's great when you want feel refreshed because when you instantly wash the cleanser off, there is a cooling sensation! It washes and makes your face feel smooth. The next day you will instantly notice a difference!
Joslyn M.
Menlo
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works well! The products only flaw was that it took over a month to work effectively! It was gentle. It did meet my expectations! This product I would buy again! This cleanser works well and I would recommend to others!
Dont D.
Houston
I've been using this product for almost 3 years now and its my favorite morning routine wash . It works very good it leave my face feeling and looking super clean and clear and with the bursting beads it really wakes me up on a tired early morning so i recommend this product :)
Margaret D.
I use to use this as apart of my morning routine, it did the job of cleaning my face and made me feel refreshed. I switched my products to something less harsh on my skin since it’s sensitive. Also I now avoid products with beads in them since it’s so bad for the environment.
Jane G.
Richmond, TX
Here’s my favorite facial cleanser every morning! After one wash you’ll feel fresh and great! A little goes a long way no need to press the pump fully. I love the cooling effect, it feels fresh. It removes all the oil but doesn’t feel dry at all. Would love to buy one again!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?