BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brittany V.
Florida
I love this stuff. It is so good. The price is fairly cheap for a good quality face wash. In the morning you usually look all tired and bummed out but with this , it leaves you glowing and refreshed looking.
Kelli E.
Littleton, CO
this face wash is the only face wash i have ever owned because it is just so nice. it is general on your skin making it soft and shiny. when i looked at the bottle i new it was what i was looking for and would definitely recommend it to others
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this day facial cleanse. It's one of my all time favs. I love the smell, I love the exfoliating beads that make my fave feel super smoothie when I'm done using it and the all around hydrating face it gives me!
Megan L.
Merced, CA
I love most clean and clear products.The clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser is my go to product in the morning.The clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser freshens and energizes my face for the day ahead of me with energizing bursting beads leaves your skin fresh and awake.
Sarah G.
The morning burst wakes my face up in the morning. I like it because it's got beads in it and boosts my face. The packaging is nice. It met my expectations. I was a first time user and I'll continue using it.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I love this scrub! It really does make me feel more awake and actually makes my skin look luminous! I can use it every day with little to no irritation... I love the travel sizes it comes in too. (My one and only complaint is that sometimes too much comes globbing out of the big squeeze container)
Candace W.
I love using this stuff in the morning to refresh my face. The citrus scent is a nice wake up smell in the morning too. I would only use this in the morning though. It doesn't do a very good job taking off makeup AND cleansing your face. I would have to wash my face twice if I used it at night!
Gwenith I.
Fresno, CA
I use this every morning. The scent is very invigourating and crisp. It removes any makeup residue that I did not catch the night before and does not dry out the areas of my face that easily dry and flake (I have combination skin.) I have been using it for years and will keep on doing so!
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
This wasn't a bad cleanser, but I didn't notice it doing anything special for my skin. It did cleanse my skin well, and I did love the fresh scent. However, I didn't notice it "waking me up" like I have seen it claim in the commercials. For the price, it is definitely something worth trying.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I used to love love love this product!! Its a really refreshing feeling to your face. BUT I hare the most sensitive skin, especially since I've gotten older. I couldn't use this on a regular basis. maybe twice a week. If you don't dry out easily this would be such a good product for you!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?