BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I have oily and dry skin. It was more oily in my teens into my early 20s and has now shifted to dry areas but this cleanser has lasted through the years. I tend to switch up soaps every month to keep my face vibrant. This cleanser has a great smell and really does wake you up in when you need it!
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
I love this product. I use this every day as a makeup remover and a cleanser at night. I really removes everything! It's super good! And it doesn't not make me breakout. Simply a gentle cleanser. Highly recommend it!
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
This cleanser leaves your skin clean soft and the fragrance is actually quite nice, however, it dores up your skin, this may seem to be a nice thing when you have oily skin like I do, but in the end, you skin produces more oil when you use a cleanser that makes your skin dry, so it was not my favorite
Vanessa G.
Smelled good, did a good job getting my skin clean of makeup and dirt. However it did dry out my skin too much, and that's saying something as I have oily sensitive skin. Won't be using again, did nothing for my acne.
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
Thankfully this was a face wash that was given to me by a friend because after my experience with it, I definitely wouldn't buy it for myself. The cleaner was great smelling, but never left my face feeling clean. I always had to do a few rinses before I felt like I got all of the cleanser off.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
This face wash wakes me up better than anything! The scent is so refreshing and clean. It isn't too harsh on my sensitive skin but is effective enough to prevent breakouts. I recommend this for any type of skin!
Sara A.
This product is a staple in my morning routine to making my skin feel FRESH and AWAKE in the morning. i love the exfoliating beads that give my face that extra fighting power to get all that dirt off my face. i have dry skin and it can be a little drying but a little moisturizer does the trick.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
I love how this makes my face feel squeaky clean! I seriously know that this takes care of the make up and grime on my face after a long day. It makes my face appear so bright and full of life after using it.
Amanda J.
I've used this and got rid of it after a week. I have combination skin and this product didn't go over well with my face. It dried it out and it burned a bit, too. I don't really have sensitive skin but it didn't do well. I loved the smell and the foaming of the cleanser but my face hated it.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My teenage daughter uses this cleanser every day. It has done wonders to keep her skin clean and clear. Gentle yet very effective. Never irritates her sensitive skin. Have been using it for years and will continue to buy. Very highly recommend!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?