BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda P.
Warren, MI
This is a pretty good product it does do a good job at waking me up in the morning. I really love the pink grape fruit one it smells amazing! But back to this product ... there is a dupe for it in my eyes and it is an off brand from Dollar General, it does pretty much the small job and even has the little scrubbing balls in it as well for a lot cheaper.
Alona L.
Queen Creek, AZ
Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft as well as smooth, good quality especially for the price, it's safe for sensitive skin and works very effectively you can see difference right away. I personally have bought it more than once and is in top favorites!
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
This did absolutely nothing for me. It did feel good while using it, very refreshing. But I could care less how my cleanser feels. I want good ingredients that give good results. And all the ingredients in this that make it feel so good while using are 90% if not all skin irritants. So this is a no for me!
Nicole S.
I have been buying this line of products for years now. It is not only refreshing when you wash your face with Morning Burst, but it makes your skin feel so incredibly soft afterwards you wont want to stop touching it! I first bought this product because I am not much of a morning person and saw the product said it would "wake you up" and it sure does.
Emma V.
Norwalk, CA
I purchased this cleanser that had the yellow bottle; and I had to say, it was a good product! It has some caffeine and a scent or citrius to brighten your face in the morning as well as your entire body as it wakes up in the morning! (: However, I ended up stop using it because I am not a BIG facial cleansing person; I just wash my face in the shower.
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA
Seriously, this is just a plain cleanser that does what it should. It's oil free and I think all of those "brighter" ingredients were geared towards people with oily skin, so for me it was a little drying. Smells nice, and things with beads are always kind of fun. I wouldn't say it helps all that much to wake someone up, but it doesn't do the opposite.
brittney l.
This doesn't make me wake up in the morning but it's used to clear skin and for me this works but it works pretty slow and the little blue balls help exfoliate the face
Katrina R.
San Diego, CA
My 5 year old has a couple enlarged pores on her nose that get clogged with sunscreen in the summer, this cleanser is a great refreshing cleanser that is gentle enough that I feel comfortable with her using it. I use it myself in my morning shower and am happy with the scent and how it cleans.
amazedmeroxy N.
Presidio, TX
This product is one of the products that made my facial problem lessen. It products really helped my pimples and black spots diminished. The beads that this products has a cooling effect that makes my face lighter very clean and just refresh i love these products more than ever. Highly recommend
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
This cleanser leaves your skin clean soft and the fragrance is actually quite nice, however, it dores up your skin, this may seem to be a nice thing when you have oily skin like I do, but in the end, you skin produces more oil when you use a cleanser that makes your skin dry, so it was not my favorite
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?