BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
I'm almost 30 and I still use this every morning. It's definitely not a nighttime cleanser for me, as in all honesty it doesn't do the most amazing job removing the makeup and such that I wear, but in the morning when my skin is all clean from the night before, it's a great pick me up and cleanser :)
Yili X.
As a cleanser I found this to be slightly drying for the skin. It really stripped away oils which is good but I found that my skin ended up producing more oil throughout the day to compensate for the harsh cleanser. I think the scent really helped wake me up though and it's great for the morning.
brianna s.
Severn
This really woke me up in the morning but it didn't really do anything for my skin personally. It helped my sister but this just shows that its not for everyone. I have very oily skin and its very sensitive so I feel as though the product didnt break through the oil and go deep enough into my pours.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
I like this face wash. It's great because it really wakes you up in the morning and you feel refreshed. Sometimes though it really dries my face out but I use it anyway. It has a wonderful smell and feels great.
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
This product did not do too much for me or my face.  Actually, I was quite disappointed with it.  It made my skin very oily- the exact opposite outcome I had desired!  It was very cheap and I bought it at Target.  It might work well for some people, it just was not for me.
Jennifer F.
I have pretty sensitive skin and an aloe allergy, this face wash is great, I use it every couple of days. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and I really think it helps with any pimples I get. I don't get a lot of acne, so for normal day to day use it works great, can't say anything for bad breakouts.
Felicia H.
Love this product! I have naturally oily skin and using this every morning helps to reduce this throughout the day while clearing up any blemishes! It's on the cheaper side of the face wash line and it comes in a variety of options for all different skin tones, will keep purchasing this in the future!
Zulema S.
Got mine from target. Loved it!!! Doesn't make my skin feel too dry or too much fragrance. It does make my skin feel brighter, if that's possible lol I jus feel like it invigorates my skin. Gonna buy another one!
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Not for me. The night version that comes with this in a two pack is wonderful but this does nothing for my skin and makes me feel like I had face life since my skin is so dry it pulls. Will not be purchasing again.
Sana B.
Sachse
I use this product everyday and I'm in love with the scent. I expected this product to be just like any other cleanser but it leaves my skin glory and fresh every morning. It's so gentle on the skin and refreshing when used with warm water. I have bought this product more times than I can count. I highly recommend.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?