BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD
I think that this cleaner feels really nice on my skin. It got the low score because there were no results associated with the use of this product. It was really upsetting because I do really like the cleaner and its not pricey. If it showed results, I would most definitely give it a glowing review.
Ella B.
Deerfield, IL
This exfoliating cleanser really wakes you up in the morning. It is very gentle for sensitive skin but Still does the job. It works well on oily skin, and is a great start to my morning. I really love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of there skin.
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I like this cleanser, and it does what it advertises...cleansing. Word to the wise, though, this is not an acne reducing product. I thought because it was clean and clear that it would contain salicylic acid, but I don't think that it does. I like to use it in the morning, and an acne wash at night.
Yili X.
As a cleanser I found this to be slightly drying for the skin. It really stripped away oils which is good but I found that my skin ended up producing more oil throughout the day to compensate for the harsh cleanser. I think the scent really helped wake me up though and it's great for the morning.
Cindy B.
Moulton, AL
I love the scent that goes along with the title, Morning Burst. It definitely "feels like morning" because of the smell. Enjoy using this to help scrub any oils from overnight that may be on my skin before starting my daily makeup routine. (I have very oil skin, even when cleaned the night before.)
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
This has become my go-to everyday facial cleanser. I absolutely love how fresh my face feels afterwards and helps keep my skin from getting an oily feeling for hours after use. Never had any drying issues with it.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
I was not really impressed it worked ok but I like the ulta brand facial wash better. Was not thrilled with how my skin felt after using it and only lasted a couple hours might be because I have really oily skin.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a good, basic face wash that can be used daily. It's very gentle, and smells nice. It's effective for a gentle cleanser, but I wouldn't use it if your goal is to deep clean pores or remove dirt and makeup.
Ashley C.
Well, I liked it at first, your face feels very smooth and clean. But if you don't use a toner afterwards, your face gets a little oily. Make sure to use a light weight moisturizer afterwards cause it can dry out your skin a little. Other cleansers I've used I can just wash and pat dry. Not a big fan of something that makes my skin oily after washing.
Katie Q.
Buxton, ME
At first i wasn't to sure on this product. I kept using it to see if i would like it. I ended up getting this at my local store. it is effective. It leaves my skin soft. I like the bright colored packaging. I would recommend this to others. It isn't that much more than other brands other there
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?