BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Personally, this cleanser does not work for me. Although my face felt fresh, clean, and smooth, the "clean" did not last very long. This very well could just be that this cleanser is not compatible with my skin. But the wash smells great and the beads work fantastic. This is just not a face wash for me.
Shannon J.
Long Beach, NY
The skin wash has its pros and cons. I like the morning burst beads because it's refreshing and really wakes you up, and the citrus scent is really nice. But this is for sure more a product for oil skin, my dry skin was very much sensitive to this product. All in all, a good product for oily skin users.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
This cleanser definitely wakes you up in the morning. The little beads in the cleanser make your face feel like it's getting a deep cleans. Personally I don't think I could use it on a regular basis because it did dry my face out and I had to use more moisturizer than normal. Overall good product though.
Abbie H.
This isn't my first face wash choice. I have my regular face wash routine but I use this if I need to wash my face mid-day or need to freshen up. It smells AMAZING and its gentle enough that it doesn't dry out my skin. The only downside is that it is not strong enough to clean my face alone so its not my primary face wash. But great for using after a workout
Alona L.
Queen Creek, AZ
Leaves skin feeling fresh and soft as well as smooth, good quality especially for the price, it's safe for sensitive skin and works very effectively you can see difference right away. I personally have bought it more than once and is in top favorites!
Luciana V.
I like this cleanser, but its not the best one. It does get your skin clean, but it also dries it out. Personally, I don't like the smell because it smells a bit like medicine but I do like how your skin feels fresh afterwards. Just make sure to apply moisturizer afterwards and you should be fine.
Jennifer F.
I have pretty sensitive skin and an aloe allergy, this face wash is great, I use it every couple of days. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and I really think it helps with any pimples I get. I don't get a lot of acne, so for normal day to day use it works great, can't say anything for bad breakouts.
Ashley C.
Well, I liked it at first, your face feels very smooth and clean. But if you don't use a toner afterwards, your face gets a little oily. Make sure to use a light weight moisturizer afterwards cause it can dry out your skin a little. Other cleansers I've used I can just wash and pat dry. Not a big fan of something that makes my skin oily after washing.
Sana B.
Sachse
I use this product everyday and I'm in love with the scent. I expected this product to be just like any other cleanser but it leaves my skin glory and fresh every morning. It's so gentle on the skin and refreshing when used with warm water. I have bought this product more times than I can count. I highly recommend.
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD
I think that this cleaner feels really nice on my skin. It got the low score because there were no results associated with the use of this product. It was really upsetting because I do really like the cleaner and its not pricey. If it showed results, I would most definitely give it a glowing review.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?