BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Adrienne C.
New York
I brought this along with the Night time one and I am in love! I always use to believe in buying more expensive products for better results. Not anymore! Super affordable and great quality! will use again in the future. By the way the fresh citrus scent makes it even better.
member-2f02c
Okay so I took a before photo while I had the cleanser on my face lol but I love it 😍 when I say it’s a burst alright of fresh air or face that is ❤️ pretty gentle on my skin since I do have very sensitive skin , if you have a hard time finding cleansers like I do try out clean and clear I normally use essential foaming facial but this one is a yes for me 😋😋🤗
Chloe W.
Dallas
This is a staple product for me, but if you have sensitive skin be careful how often you use this cleanser! When I was using it daily it made my skin red and irritated but as soon as I started using it 3 times a week there was a big improvement in the way it worked for my skin type
Liz C.
Maywood, IL
I love this cleanser for my face. It’s a great one to use in the morning because it makes your face feel so fresh and clean after a hard night. And it’s also soooooo affordable so that’s also amazing I’d recommend to people with oily skin because it’s like a little drying. But dry skin people can use it too just with a moisturizer.
Marina ✨.
Palestine
This particular face wash didn’t do anything for me. It helped wake me up, I’ll give it that. But it didn’t clear my skin. The price is okay for what the product does. Bought mine at the local walmart. I would not purchase this again. Ever. They have other products that are better.
Theresa C.
I like it. It’s very refreshing and leaves a fresh tingling feeling when you use it. My little brother swears by it. I don’t think it does anything for acne prone skin but if you don’t have acne prone skin and want a nice morning wash to help you start the day I would recommend it.
Lyndsey A.
Garland, TX
love this face wash because i use it every morning and it really helps me wake up. I don't have a lot of acne and it doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out so i love it. It’s very effective and really makes your skin feel great! This product doesn’t need improvement at all.
Leandra T.
This product has a nice, refreshing smell that wakes me and my senses up in the morning, as well as my skin. It’s a gentle scrub which works well with my sensitive skin, and it’s not expensive at all! I bought a travel size to test it out and now I get it in a larger size for daily use.
Reagan M.
State College
I use the Clean & Clear Morning Burst face wash every time I wash my face and I love it! The little beads in the face wash leave a nice, fresh, and clean feeling. My favorite part is the smell of ginseng that wakes me up in the morning. I highly recommend using this face wash!
shalina k.
Torrance, CA
Just started using this because my go-to face wash was sold out when I was at the store and I picked this one up instead. Not bad, it gets the job done. But, it doesn’t foam up as much as I would like, and I have noticed my skin has had more breakouts since I’ve been using it...
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?