BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Karyn W.
I didn't love this product and I would not repurchase this... I did not feel any surge of energy when I used this and I felt like it dried out my skin. This is not a bad product, I just felt that it cleansed my face from makeup and other surface level bacteria, but not deep in my skin. However, I liked the scrub version for in the shower.
Victoria J.
The is a very nice product. The bubbles feel really good against my face, like it is really getting clean. With some warm water, this product does wonders. I do like the smell of this product. Also, another thing is that it dries out your face, depending on how oily/dry your skin is. So make sure you oil your skin when you are done washing your face, if you are one of the people affected by this!
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY
Nice light scrub with a pretty citrus smell that help do the job of waking you up. I like to use it in the shower because I have some trouble getting all of the beads off otherwise, but for the most part this is a rather inexpensive scrub that'll do the job of exfoliating pretty well.
Angel W.
Kuna, ID
This face wash definitely does the job of cleaning your face, but I felt like it dried my face out terribly as well. Also, despite the name of morning burst, it didn't really do much to refresh me or make my face feel more "awake" for a lack of a better word. This isn't a terrible choice for a face wash, but it's not the right one for me.
Carrie A.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! I have psoriasis and it actually works wonders on it! I only have a small patch on my ankle but I put a few drops on a foot scrubber and it has been clearing it up really good! not to mention it leaves my face feeling fresh and breathable. also love the clean and clear body washes! my fav line of cleanses and washes!!!!
Jaimie B.
Granite Falls, WA
Works alright i guess, i have dryish skin and it drys it out even more. A lot of the times it makes me break out but i do enjoy the feeling it gives me on my face and the scent. I have tried it several different ways to try and prevent the breakouts, so if anyone has any suggestions on how you where able to prevent it I would love to hear!
Kim S.
San Jacinto , CA
I have very sensitive skin and I use this product. Lots of products dry out my skin but not this one. I love the soft feel of the beads before they dissolve and its not a harsh scrub but very gentle which I love. I also have problem skin and I notice when I use it, it seems to help clear my skin. Great product and I also like how its smells.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
I've been using this since it first came out, probably about 10 years ago. I'm sure there are some better cleansers out there, but I've never had any issues with this so I will probably continue to use it. I like the different scents. I also like when I find it on sale because to me it's not worth $6, but I use it because I know I like it.
Ka V.
I don't really know what expect from this product but it does help remove oils and dirt from my face. Although I can still feel a little bit of oil residue. It doesn't really wake me up but I can feel the tingly , minty feel when washing my face with this. This face wash isn't the best nor the worst for me. I'll only use if I run out of my favorite wash.
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
I love the citrusy scent of this face wash, plus it does give you an extra boost of energy in the morning to get you going. However, I found it to be really irritating to my skin. It made it itch and caused a lot of redness...and I don't typically have sensitive skin. Also, I have mild acne and it did nothing to help with that problem. Typically, I love clean and clear products, but this was a miss.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?