BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Tahirah C.
This was the first clean & clear product I had ever used. This is the first acne remedy that I had ever used before and it works miracles. Even when I have breakouts now, I use the mourning burst and by the time I get up the next mourning, I can see results.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I have combo skin, and this was too drying! I was soo disappointed, because I'm sure if the formula was just a bit more gentle, it would've been perfect! I generally like Clean & Clear products, but this one just made my skin dry. It definitely does help with breakouts, though. I really wanted to love it :(
Erin M.
My face tends to be really oily, and this facial cleanser really helps to make my face feel so clean after I use it! I also have sensitive skin, and this product has always been gentle on my face. This is my go-to face wash each morning. I have tried other face washes, and this one works best for my skin.
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
I got the one that kinda smells like lemonade and that's what basically made me buy the product. I used it and it made my skin feel very clean and soft. After a couple uses though I noticed that it dried my skin out a lot. So I only use this product occasionally when I feel like my skin is oilier than normal.
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
I love this product in the mornings when I went a pick me up from the late nights days before. It smells really refreshing, like citrus based scent, and it foamed up slightly to make the mornings that much more fun. Plus, the exfoliating bumps feel super cool against the skin.
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
I am so in love with this product, I feel in love with it the first time I tried it. I like the way it make my face feel first thing in the morning it kind of gives you that burst you need in the morning, also smells so amazing. Now I am not the biggest fan of the price but it last awhile so I am ok with it.
Sarah H.
The morning bust is true to its name. I fell more awake after I have used it and all the oil from the night before are gone. You can buy it at Walmart or any store that sells clean and clear. I didn't have very many hopes for this product but it sure changed my mind. I will for sure continue to buy it.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only face wash that I have ever felt like helped clear up my face. I love using it in the morning because it really does wake you up in a good way! I am happy to have finally found a face wash I can count on.
Jessica V.
I've been using this morning cleanser for years. It works really well. This is a great face wash. The little beads dissolve so they don't exfoliate which is good for a regular face wash. It smells citrusy which is nice.
Lyndsey R.
One product that I always go back to. Actually just got a new bottle today at Walmart. I like how they also come in the sample/travel sized ones too. Good for going on a trip and not wanting to waste room in your suitcase.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?