BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Molly S.
Ravenna, OH
I love cleansers that have little beads such as this one. It smells wonderful and wakes me up, but sometimes leaves my skin feeling a little dry. This is not a big deal, since all you have to do is moisturize afterward! It is very affordable and I feel that is stands up to claims that it can "wake you up."
Amanda D.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff smells amazing however it just doesn't work for me. I found myself breaking out more! I still have a full bottle in my shower because it simply doesn't work...I switched to a Burt's Bees cleanser and Exfoliant from another brand and it has worked much better at keeping my skin clean and zit free.
Paula S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I've been using this for about 2 months already& my face has gotten so clear it's amazing, I have oily/combo skin . At first I thought it was bad cause my face sort of got really dry & flakey so I used it only 3 times a week. Now I use it every day along with the night deep cleansing wash.. Definitely recommend
Haley P.
Douglasville
Love the bursting beads in this morning face wash. It really wakes me up and makes my face feel refreshed. The smell is citrusy and perfect for a morning wake up. I bought the combo pack with the night face wash as well, and it has a nice relaxing scent to help unwind at the end of the day. Highly recommend!!
Rokhaya N.
Cincinnati
I love the morning burst morning cleanser, even though ya recommended for the morning I use it even in the evening because it's really refreshing and have your face feeling really clean afterwards I bought it for under 10 dollars so it was very affordable and it lasted a while so it was a great product to get!
Jenna M.
This smelled absolutely amazing! I love the feel of my face, during and after washing. The only downfall for me was that my skin is combination, usually dry lately, and it created MORE acne than I had. I have extremely sensitive skin. I thought this would help clear the gunk out, but it just irritated my skin.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI
I use this product every morning. Not only does it wake me up but it also cleans away the night oils that build up on my face. I love this product. The packaging fits in almost every shower I've been to. And it smells great! Will always recommend this product!
Sarah H.
The morning bust is true to its name. I fell more awake after I have used it and all the oil from the night before are gone. You can buy it at Walmart or any store that sells clean and clear. I didn't have very many hopes for this product but it sure changed my mind. I will for sure continue to buy it.
Krista H.
Scranton, PA
I got the one that kinda smells like lemonade and that's what basically made me buy the product. I used it and it made my skin feel very clean and soft. After a couple uses though I noticed that it dried my skin out a lot. So I only use this product occasionally when I feel like my skin is oilier than normal.
Holly L.
This product is so so. The bursting beads don't do a whole lot in my opinion. It leaves my skin feeling dry and tight. I have slightly dry skin as it is so for me that's pretty disappointing to have my wash dry it out even more.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?