BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sarah H.
The morning bust is true to its name. I fell more awake after I have used it and all the oil from the night before are gone. You can buy it at Walmart or any store that sells clean and clear. I didn't have very many hopes for this product but it sure changed my mind. I will for sure continue to buy it.
Carey G.
Boston
This stuff. Heck, it says morning in the title, but I use it before bed and I wake up with the best skin ever. Ages ago I had really bad acne on my chin and around my nose area, I washed my face once and my face started clearing up. I would recommend this if you're looking for something quick and effective.
Lyndsey R.
One product that I always go back to. Actually just got a new bottle today at Walmart. I like how they also come in the sample/travel sized ones too. Good for going on a trip and not wanting to waste room in your suitcase.
Jessica C.
I love Clean & Clear Morning Burst. I have used this for years now and recently introduced my daughter to this product. It is a great face soap to start your day with. It makes my face feel more awake, clean, and refreshed. ☉
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only face wash that I have ever felt like helped clear up my face. I love using it in the morning because it really does wake you up in a good way! I am happy to have finally found a face wash I can count on.
Molly S.
Ravenna, OH
I love cleansers that have little beads such as this one. It smells wonderful and wakes me up, but sometimes leaves my skin feeling a little dry. This is not a big deal, since all you have to do is moisturize afterward! It is very affordable and I feel that is stands up to claims that it can "wake you up."
Jenna M.
This smelled absolutely amazing! I love the feel of my face, during and after washing. The only downfall for me was that my skin is combination, usually dry lately, and it created MORE acne than I had. I have extremely sensitive skin. I thought this would help clear the gunk out, but it just irritated my skin.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I bought the travel size version of this cleanser for a vacation and I was really impressed! I loved the smell and it made me feel more awake in the morning than a normal cleanser. It felt really cleansing on the skin. I would definitely repurchase!
Tahirah C.
This was the first clean & clear product I had ever used. This is the first acne remedy that I had ever used before and it works miracles. Even when I have breakouts now, I use the mourning burst and by the time I get up the next mourning, I can see results.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI
I use this product every morning. Not only does it wake me up but it also cleans away the night oils that build up on my face. I love this product. The packaging fits in almost every shower I've been to. And it smells great! Will always recommend this product!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?