BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
It so rare to find such a great acne wash that works the first couple days you use it! this wash is by clean&clear and can be sold at any drugstore,target, walmart, etc. It has bursting beads which help clear your skin and take off any access makeup&oils! i love this product and I definitely recommend! rate 10/10
Samantha A.
Elmhurst, NY
This product is pretty decent, Ive been using it for about a month now and its definitely helped my skin clear up quite a bit. It may not be perfect for my skin but Im planning on just using it this once as it was my first try. I would recommend to people who aren't on the dryer side as it did dry my nose up a bit.
Kaitlyn M.
I have fairly normal skin though I do get the occasional blemish. I thought this face wash would be great for me to help wake me up and get me started with the day. I used it for a couple days before I realized it was actually breaking out my skin! Definitely stopped using it after that. This product is not for me.
NormaJean L.
Madisonville, KY
This face wash is one that is amazing to use in the morning when you're getting ready to go out & face the day... It wakes you up, makes you feel fresh & clean. It's nice. & it doesn't matter what scent you buy - they're all wonderful & aren't too expensive. :-)
Elisheba C.
It's a great product. It's very refreshing when you use it in the morning. Especially because of the bursting beads. Whenever I use it it makes my face feel fresh and clean. If you have bad acne I wouldn't recommend you use it for that but if your face is generally acne free its perfect for an everyday cleanser.
Danielle P.
Indianapolis, IN
I wouldn't use just this product to rely on my skincare, but I really do like it. It smells good and you do feel refreshed after using it, but I don't feel completely clean either. I tried to use just this, and feel like I had worse skin using this alone then I did adding in other products. Not bad, but not great.
Amy S.
I really like the fresh, bright, citrus smell of this product. It lives up to it's name of Morning Burst, when you use this in the morning you get a jolt of energizing orange scent while cleaning your face. As a cleaner it's okay, it's about average. I found that if I didn't have any current acne it did a good job getting makeup and oils off my face. But if I did have breakouts it didn't seem to help heal or dry them any faster. This cleanser isn't stripping or drying, and I haven't had any reaction to it.
Emily H.
Yorktown, VA
I am in LOVE with the Clean &Clear Morning Burst Cleanser! It has a few smells, but I like the citrus one the best! This wash makes your face feel clean and awake. I love using this when I first wake up in the morning, right before I put on my makeup. It keeps your pores clean and makes your face feel refreshed. I don't know if I'll ever switch to a different face wash!
Rosemary G.
Raleigh, NC
I've been using this product for yrs now and it has never caused any breakouts or bad side effects. Yes, it does dry out the skin a little bit but this doesn't bother me because I really like the fact that it thoroughly cleans my skin. Plus, I always use a moisturizer afterwards, that is also a wonderful product.
Haley P.
Douglasville
Love the bursting beads in this morning face wash. It really wakes me up and makes my face feel refreshed. The smell is citrusy and perfect for a morning wake up. I bought the combo pack with the night face wash as well, and it has a nice relaxing scent to help unwind at the end of the day. Highly recommend!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?