BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I remember using this as a teen and really enjoyed it. I fully believe it helped my wake up in the morning. Looking back it was probably because splashing your face with cold water will do that to you! Ha! I loved the scent though and felt the product worked good. Now I prefer something quicker like facial wipes.
Elisheba C.
It's a great product. It's very refreshing when you use it in the morning. Especially because of the bursting beads. Whenever I use it it makes my face feel fresh and clean. If you have bad acne I wouldn't recommend you use it for that but if your face is generally acne free its perfect for an everyday cleanser.
Shelby U.
I highly recommend this product, I use it nightly in the shower. It feels great and does not leave a residue when washed away. It's super effective on my oily skin, and clears my breakouts with in 2 days. This product is always the first thing on my shopping list.
Kristy W.
Edmond, OK
This product is great for multiple uses, as it does not make your face feel as dry like many of the competitor brands would. It's great for a facial pick me up, especially when you're tired and you need to feel a little more freshened up. I have gone through multiple brands/kinds of facial cleanses and this one is my favorite. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Celeste C.
Brooklyn, NY
I started using this in college and loved it. As the years went on I tried other products but always found myself running back to this. It's def my go-to now. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and ready for the day!
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
Works well for me personally because I have normal to oily skin during the summer! Although it does not work as well during the winter when my skin is much more dry! I use it every day during the summer and spring and 4 to 5 days a week during the winter. It helps my breakouts and smells wonderful! I recommend it!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
This leaves a very very fresh feeling on your skin in the morning . After a hit of use I had to stop because it did dry my skin a bit but it was good . It was first time I used it : I think the product is good it did help my skin feel clean but to clean to the point that it felt dry . I don't recommend for dry skin
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
On the plus side, it has a great smell, leaves your skin clean and tingly and is in a pump-container.
but on the downside, it can be expensive, and dries out your skin if you use it every morning, even for me, of whom moisturizes my face.

I'd recommend it, just gotta be careful bout the drying out of your skin.
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
It so rare to find such a great acne wash that works the first couple days you use it! this wash is by clean&clear and can be sold at any drugstore,target, walmart, etc. It has bursting beads which help clear your skin and take off any access makeup&oils! i love this product and I definitely recommend! rate 10/10
erica h.
I currently use pro-activ, and ran out of my step #1 cleanser. I had plenty of the step 2 & 3 left, so i purchased this to use as my cleaner until i needed to re-order. I liked the scent, and the effectiveness. It seemed to get the dirt and makeup off my face, while still making my face feel clean and refreshed!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?